Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Tar stains Bitumen contamination restoratio

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
TAR

Tarmac (short for tarmacadam, or tar-penetration macadam) is a type of road surfacing material
a petroleum production also known as bituminous surface treatment (BST) or "chip-seal",

in simple term .... Bitumen is the remnant of crude oil after the petrol....and there are a least hundreds of product available and the most effective ..like acidic base solvent...which widely pratice by car detailing shop (to save time and increase productivity)..petrol or diesel.....heheheheheheh
wow!

imagine - those aggressive chemical of petrol used on Lambroghini, Ferrari, Mclaren, Konigggggggggggggggggg

I still practice this from day - using the least aggressive and safe way to remove them

how to get rid of annoying or irritation

I have encounter thousands of same contaminants in my detailing jouney, and the sameold prosess must be tackle and approach with the right steps!
also written many of my personal encounters to share with you ....how i do it

Car detailer: Tar remover - the safe & effective way by detailien

Car detailer: Alien Clean Review - the all mighty power clean by Detailiens

I begin by
1. einszett Anti Insect + Pre-Cleaner
2. wash down with einszett car shmpoo PH neutral
3. Clay with Polish angel Clay Bar with Polish angel Baby Clay lube
4. Using ALien Clean on some hard stains area

lastly rinse off and protect by LSP

lower rear bumper

sprayed on to agitate

allow it get soak in and gently....remove

yes this is my secret

remember before

processing

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

at the end of the day ....I speaksof health more than wealth!!! Do unto others what you want others to do unto you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In order to give a new dimension to the esteemed brand Caltex and boost the commercial prospects of Chevron- one of its leading products, Caltex has come up with its new line of brand campaign. The brand’s Marketing Support Manager, Faizal Abdul Samad while briefing the media on its new line of strategy reiterated the all round support extended to the development of the leading brand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience