Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - Most Severe water spot damage New Car

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
How bad can water spot damages your car? how worst can Mineral deposit kills you paint? How do you preserve your beloved Possession against aging and envioroment contaminations!
how water mark inflict your car like leper

'i wouldnt says abandon or neglected car wouldnt get! yet for a new car is so unbelievable!!! it does kill the car and devalue

when i was washing this 6 months car:banghead:

prior to collecting his car! the sales advisor advise my Friend to coat the car! you must protect your car

fast forward months later

on the chrome :banghead:

I couldnt believe my eyes, :banghead:

on the glass

on the paint

close up on the craters looking water mark :banghead:

take a closer look

it is like fish scales

likemy favourite sunsets on the beach......except for the scales damaging the paint

feling like crying

for the next whole day I spent trying on different polish compounding product and to get the right combination to get this rescue and not endangered the existing clear coat paint
thanks to road side car wash

close up

Menu for the day
Pre wash
1. einszett Anti Insect + Pre-Cleaner
2. wash down with einszett car shmpoo PH neutral
3. Clay with Polish angel Clay Bar with Polish angel Baby Clay lube

Paint Restoration and Correction
1. Detalyo Krestel FRA DAS 6 Pro & Makita M9227
2. Pads combi
Buff & Shine
3. M101 + Polish Angel

Protection
1. Polish Angel Coat Shield
2. Opti Coat Leather

after 50% corrected and non corrected

Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

the side body before

beforeeeeee

ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

roof before

on the glass

the glasssss after

ehhhhhhhhhh leper water spots...mineral infected

before

time for protection

curing time

please allow the picture to speaks

on the paint BEFORE...leper water mark

Ta daaaaaaaa

the side body before

rear hood

remember the paint before

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks for saving and protecting me

Some day shot

smile

tada

roof before

now

luster ...restore....

mirror shine

for the next 2 hours, I was chatting with him and his wife, how to care and wash their car:listen::listen:

take hold of your belonging and start caring for them:love:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Too perfect the finishing. Let layman take care, probably in one year look for you again......:biggrin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Too perfect the finishing. Let layman take care, probably in one year look for you again......:biggrin:
Hahahhahahaha
Bro ....... You need to educate them.... Don't give up in doing good.....
Have you been to a pang jaya or Tasman tun SHELL station...look at the numerous exotics and expensive ride queuing up under the sun for car wash

You also pengsan! Try lay talk to these people ....most of them don't car! Until you showed him what damages their paint!
As I have known you all these years Are always out to help others, whether is little or much.....thanks for your Good Samaritan spirit!!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahhahahaha
Bro ....... You need to educate them.... Don't give up in doing good.....
Have you been to a pang jaya or Tasman tun SHELL station...look at the numerous exotics and expensive ride queuing up under the sun for car wash

You also pengsan! Try lay talk to these people ....most of them don't car! Until you showed him what damages their paint!
As I have known you all these years Are always out to help others, whether is little or much.....thanks for your Good Samaritan spirit!!!
Likewise brother, with all your workshop you also parting your knowledge to them.

Nowadays, if someone ask, like in forum then I chip in. Once I told my friend's brother, his answer was not nice already change car loh! these people ada dua sen cannot help dy.......:banghead::banghead:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Likewise brother, with all your workshop you also parting your knowledge to them.

Nowadays, if someone ask, like in forum then I chip in. Once I told my friend's brother, his answer was not nice already change car loh! these people ada dua sen cannot help dy.......:banghead::banghead:
hahahahaha
not everyone who have 2 sen tak sayang kereta
I know the porsche president has many expotics and yet he still keep it clean and tidy

its the ownership bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are 3 types of LSD....

- 1 way
- 1.5 way
- 2 way

Currently Im using 1 way LSD only, launching the car from stand still is perfect. No more wheel spin no matter how much I floor the pedal. But 2nd gears tends to wheel spin a little (too much tork on a 2.2 engine). Overall cornering is superb can feel the grip of the tyres very well. While sliding the car, counter steering seems more responsive and easier to correct the slide.

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience