Malaysia 1977 Parlimen house 20 sen freak coin for sale.EXTREMELY RARE

All Other Stuff

Malaysia 1977 Parlimen house 20 sen freak coin for sale.EXTREMELY RARE

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Sold.Thank you for viewing and have a nice day.

Last edited:

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
u sure this is rare? have you checked with BNM?
Yes,I am definely sure this is not just rare but extremely rare for a huge straight metal raised on the rim like this and it is considered as freak coin which something cannot be explained for sure.Beside that,I have never seen thing like this happen on any other foreign coins.

It is not necessary to check with BNM because I am more expert than them,believe me or not is up to you right now.I do not forece anyone to believe me.

Thank you so much for your replied and your interested on this coin.See you.

rayb

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
how many pcs u wan..... i have exactly same as urs..... i sell u 9k each.... oh ya..... i still got 50 cents that have the same thing like ur 20 cents.....

bro c'mon la.... this thing also can't even con a 3 yr old kids la.....

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Trust me......u give beggar, beggar use it to throw on u cuz u gave 20 cent. True Story mang.
Yes,I have given many of this normal 20 sen coins to begger and they thanked me very much,the other way round of what you thought there.Thank you.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

i have a 1968 20 cent also :P
Hi,your 1968 20 cent has the extra metal rised on the rim exactly like this one?Let me know and hope to hear from you soon.Thank you.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

how many pcs u wan..... i have exactly same as urs..... i sell u 9k each.... oh ya..... i still got 50 cents that have the same thing like ur 20 cents.....

bro c'mon la.... this thing also can't even con a 3 yr old kids la.....
Brother,I want to buy all from you if you have all the parlimen house coins exactly same like mine but I need to see the pictures first before buying from you.Please send me the pictures to my email at [email protected] and I do not con anyone over here like I said earlier.

Believe me or not is up to you.Thank you.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Bumps............................................. ........Still available for sale and the price is still negotiable for serious buyer only.Serious buyer only,please contact me at 016-3278975 and my location is in puchong.Thank you.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I got the 2 lined RM0.50. Exchange with you and you gip me back RM5k enough. Want or not?

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
I got the 2 lined RM0.50. Exchange with you and you gip me back RM5k enough. Want or not?
What two lined did you mean on the 50 sen coin?Where are the lines located?I have plenty of the parlimen house 50 sen coins with plenty of lines on the surfaces and this things are very common happened on the old coins,sorry to tell you that probably I would not exchange with your coin and pay you another RM5k for it because you sound like trying to con me.Please show me those 50 sen coins with the lined you mean over here and I will inform over here immediately if I wanted to buy your coins with the lined you mean on above there.

I will buy your 50 sen coin if your coin has an extra metal exactly like this 20 sen coin as guarantee and your coin must be a genuine piece.Please give me your hp number and show me your coin pictures to me.Thank you.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
I wonder if this seller has encountered any mental disorder illness,:rofl:
Would you please stop disturbing my thread anymore because you like to say something without thinking twist.Please shut up and get the hell out if you are a hater.I wonder why people like you always disturb seller thread and get nothing in the end.I suggest you should keep your mouth shut than saying anything in my thread anymore and please get a life because what you said made absolutely no sense.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Easy dude, times up, get ur medicine before it get worse :rofl:
I think that your brain is with full of shit and something wrong with it,you are the one who need to take medicine but not me.Please do whatever you want there and stop posting anything on my selling thread anymore because you are a stupid asshole who has nothing to do and like to say something to hurt people feeling and get nothing in the end.It seems you are like a kid who never growth up to me.Please care your own shit than my business here and this is the last thing that I want to tell you.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Bumps............................................. ........Still available for sale and the price is still negotiable for serious buyer only.Serious buyer only,please contact me at 016-3278975 and my location is in puchong.Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to make a switch so that when turned off, theres no way anyone could start the car. Can someone point me where such swith/wiring should be placed?

I heard that there is ignition disconnect which prevents the engine from running but I have no idea how to do.

Driving Proton Satria 1.3 GLi

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience