Magnitude 7.9 earthquake strikes Indonesia...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i was playing basketball during quake, suddenly saw many people ran down and gathered outside basketball court, din feel anything at all... : )

Anyway, jb kastam was closed for 1~2hrs due to the quake, all vehicle cannot go in and cause massive jam, make me turn here turn there only manage to go back home...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
harv, started from yesterday the connection is more worst than usual. I keep getting connection error at different place. House and office also same. FB can't load, Wiki can't load, flickR also can't load, MSN also impossible to sign in from yesterday midnight....

Usually at my office, my connection very fast and uploading big files only takes about few mins. Even sending mails out using MS Outlook...but today keep waiting and waiting only...then error message...:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
fred, your 'earth quake' is limited to you bedroom only....:rofl::rofl: not cause by nature but cause by nafsu...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
mahai.......TR....i think all Seremban like tht lar.........my place oso like tht.........electricity breakdown 1/2 day....pui!!:banghead::banghead:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Yesterday I did felt dizzy for few seconds & I thought it's because of the ciggarettes I puffed about 5 mins before the tremor is felt in my office in Jaya33, PJ. Even my manager & finance director came over to my room & asked whether I felt the shake or not? I said yes, then only I realized that it's earthquake & not because of my Mild Seven Lights. Hahahaha.....

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
heard rumors on fb .. there was a second earth quake today . .any follow up on that ?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

i read in STar papers today one of the apartments for hospital staff in KL got cracks... scary man... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
yup .. read the same thing .. freaky . .imagine another 1 or 2 more quakes is good enuff to tear the structure ..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I think the tremor has caused few members to talk crap. haha

passo,
In m'sia, we don't have that many major natural disaster but our govt is worst than the hurricanes that struck the Philippines. Our govt... that's a total disaster, other than Tun M. I ain't favorable of anyone in particular in the govt but Tun M happen to be one guy who has brought our country farther than any dudes who's had a hand to move the country. Correct me if I'm wrong cos I only have a pair of eyes. heh heh

titanrev,
what connection? You mean our country had any connection at all? I thought we were all in a dream for 52 years. keke

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

passo,
In m'sia, we don't have that many major natural disaster but our govt is worst than the hurricanes that struck the Philippines. Our govt... that's a total disaster, other than Tun M. I ain't favorable of anyone in particular in the govt but Tun M happen to be one guy who has brought our country farther than any dudes who's had a hand to move the country. Correct me if I'm wrong cos I only have a pair of eyes. heh heh

titanrev,
what connection? You mean our country had any connection at all? I thought we were all in a dream for 52 years. keke
S95, I mean the internet connection...Hahaha:biggrin:

Bro, Please stick to topic..thank you...

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

passo,

titanrev,
eh... why OT to politics la? :rofl:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
S95, I mean the internet connection...Hahaha:biggrin:
Bro, Please stick to topic..thank you...
We're still at the topic, dude. hehe We're talking about the 7.9r earthquake that caused our internet connection to be shitty. Or at least, our so called "internet connection" which to me never really was an internet connection anyway. haha

mizu,
I long time didn't off topic already so do it once in a while. Anyway, the quakes are getting closer and closer to m'sia. I guess it's just a matter of time before it comes so near to us enough for us to even feel single story houses being shaken significantly.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
S95, thanks

I'm also having the same thought like you. Since Indonesia & MY is separated by only a strait. What if a 8.5 or 9 happen between the ocean.....?? Since our houses and building were not constructed with natural disaster in mind...the result will be terrible.

Is there any studies going on through our National Geographical Research department? :confused: Hope a crack won't appear on the KL Tower or any tall buildings...scary.

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
S95, thanks

I'm also having the same thought like you. Since Indonesia & MY is separated by only a strait. What if a 8.5 or 9 happen between the ocean.....?? Since our houses and building were not constructed with natural disaster in mind...the result will be terrible.

Is there any studies going on through our National Geographical Research department? :confused: Hope a crack won't appear on the KL Tower or any tall buildings...scary.
im feeling you bro .. another quake in the center of the ocean would wipe a few houses near the coast line for sure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking its on-track battle up a notch, Lotus Racing has confirmed the Anglo-Malaysian squad’s long-term success in the highest echelons of global motorsport, with the announcement that the team will soon be starting work on the design and build of a dedicated wind-tunnel facility at its Hingham (UK) base.

In addition, Lotus Racing and Team AirAsia (competing in the 2011 GP2 series) will be expanding...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience