M7 EBC installation n user manual

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
hi bros,
i just bought a M7 EBC from my fren.. but he lost his installation n user manual..
tried searching online but cant get any... closest would b Blitz EBC, but they r using different solenoid.. i need to know the routing of the solenoid...
any bros here got the installation n user manual?? greatly appreciate if can email a copy to me at [email protected]

thankiu

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
edi asked my fren to check wif M7 side since he got connection wif mutiara... but while waiting for him, i guess mayb some bros here can help me...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
get my fren to do it... very satisfied wif his wiring works... but need the diagram to show him how to do it...
asked a workshop in jb... bloody hell wanna charge RM250 for installation... go n rob bank la!!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah..rm250 ah.....that 1 cekik darah....
alternatively u could ask those aftermarket sellers that carries the M7 EBC in their store for the user manual......i know ftzone & kakimotor has it.....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
The solenoid got 3 tubes to Cucuk hose... Just wanna know which hole connect to where...
Thanks bro...

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
use manual for blitz double solenoid boost controller... the same thing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience