Lowered Sport springs - SARD & GAB

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hi sifus, i was planning to add in sport springs for my car..was in a dilemma which 1 to choose from..anyone had tried either SARD or GAB lower springs or not..mind giving my feedback of this 2 springs..if possible try to compare this 2 springs side-by-side on its comfortness and stiffness..hope all sifus can enlighten me..thanx in advanced

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hello kiyoshi, i have been on SARD with standard absorber on my friend's wira, as i can see, it is not really lowered but it is quite stiff and good for cornering. Erm, the stiffness is something softer than APMs a little. I like the ride but sadly a bit high.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro..u r installing in wat car? u try to check d both of d spring lower how many mm....u can see it in d box there....about stifness.....i not sure la.....got to ask other sifus....u try to check both lower how many mm....

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
hmmm...i prefer to lower the car with 3 fingers front and rear..thats enough to pass thru all the humps around the town..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

And here they are, Proton's recent effort to refresh the Iriz, Saga, Person and Exora under their newly introduced Special Edition range which was unveiled via livestream last week.

Iriz & Saga R3 Limited Edition:

- Inspired by Proton's motorsport heritage
- Iriz gets 16" wheels
- Saga gets 15" wheels
- R3 bodykit
- Black & Yellow interior
- Leatherette seats
- R3 carpet mats...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience