Lower arm bush

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Fark. Now i scared looking at your photos. I'm on LAN's PU bush now for my wira lower arm. Already feels loose... Time to save up and buy superpro.. :bawling:
If and when you're ready let me know. I know the main KL disti personally. Can get you a discount.

Aww damn. hahah. been looking for shops that can make relatively hard PU bushings , LAN one seems quite soft
Hard PU? You never saw what LauKahChai did? The fellas rockhard bush ruined his links. :biggrin:

Too hard until take out.....fuh!
Ixeos ass is as soft as an old uncles ass. He needs Mercedes magic carpet ride with Audis magneto thingy springs for cornering flat. Hahaha

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
If and when you're ready let me know. I know the main KL disti personally. Can get you a discount.

Hard PU? You never saw what LauKahChai did? The fellas rockhard bush ruined his links. :biggrin:

Ixeos ass is as soft as an old uncles ass. He needs Mercedes magic carpet ride with Audis magneto thingy springs for cornering flat. Hahaha

hard pu should be more compliance than pure teflon...

i didnt know that my fozzy were installed with pure teflon lower arm bush...

even at speedbreaker line my dashboard rattling like its gonna fall apart....

now im back on oem bush and drive happily ever after

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hard pu should be more compliance than pure teflon...

i didnt know that my fozzy were installed with pure teflon lower arm bush...

even at speedbreaker line my dashboard rattling like its gonna fall apart....

now im back on oem bush and drive happily ever after
Super hard no absorption at all......lol

mojo1ne

Jun 29, 2006
Shd not use hard PU... Like the Ralliart bushes are just reinforced rubber. No absorption will kill the rest of ur lower chassis.

Lan's bush are made in 3 parts, top center bottom. Superpro is molded in single piece if not mistaken. That's y won't break apart unlike Lan's.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Those prices we talked about btw are pre-discount. But even then the D2 bushes you found are unbeatable
ya wei. plus if deteriorate, it's cheaper to replace

Shd not use hard PU... Like the Ralliart bushes are just reinforced rubber. No absorption will kill the rest of ur lower chassis.

Lan's bush are made in 3 parts, top center bottom. Superpro is molded in single piece if not mistaken. That's y won't break apart unlike Lan's.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
i thought superpro lower arm bush are 2 parts? if 1 part how to install it? i know the anti-lift kit is 1 chunk of PU but Lan doesnt do that bush. And he doesnt have PU for anti roll bar bush and steering rack bush as well. :burnout:

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
anyone tried the besixteen's shop, does bushing too, he's a forumer here,0163514580, heard good reviews , but i never tried, KL area

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
anyone tried the besixteen's shop, does bushing too, he's a forumer here,0163514580, heard good reviews , but i never tried, KL area
ive had his soft PU bushings on my rear lower control arm for a good 4-5 years already now. running well... no issues...etc. car was daily driven for about 1-2 years after installing it.. after that, not so daily driven anymore and only comes out once in awhile and for track days. no regrets and definitely recommended.

he doesnt have a shop though. so u may have to remove the parts urself and send to him for the bushings to be done. may take a couple of days.

i got the rest of my car done with pu bushings at Evotec in shah alam as well... again.. few days.. leave the car there etc etc. but this one, though definitely makes a difference in ride and handling quality...i cant say much about durability coz only installed about a year ago and the car rarely goes out now so i am in no position to judge the durability. Main reason i did my other PU bushings with Evotec instead of besixteen is bcoz i was doing other things to the car and figured might as well.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Any in P.Jaya, Sunway or Subang area ?

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang
www.geocities.com
Hi All, Lan Automotive & Engineering do custom PU bushes. From lower arm to engine mounting. Used to have a modded car and the engine mounting tends to show sign of tear every few months, after try out the PU engine mount the problem never came back. Try google it.

Reactions: marsha1l_v6 and Tom

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All, Lan Automotive & Engineering do custom PU bushes. From lower arm to engine mounting. Used to have a modded car and the engine mounting tends to show sign of tear every few months, after try out the PU engine mount the problem never came back. Try google it.
This came in good time, I was about to refresh my knowledge on local bush provider for the rear aftermarket ARB on my MINI.

also, long time no see Cheong Mou Kei

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Possible to custom fit full rubber instead of PU bushes? :confused: