Looking For The Owner Of A Mazda 323 Lantis Sedan

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hi....was just wondering if anyone knows or the owner of the mazda lantis 323 sedan no plate w sumthing 1625 B8 turbo white awesome rims..maroon colour...
Also not forgetting a killer front bumper...I can't find that car in subang jaya anymore...help me out here..thanks...

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
in love with the car plus never got a chance to take a pic of the car and the only time met the owner was when he was buying cigs from petronas...
why do you know him..? plus wanna get his no...never know if i have enuff $$$ might wanna get his car...i'm really just in love with his car....its one of those cars which you see and keep thinking about...sigh....love sick over a car..how funny can that get...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DiRT 3 is almost upon us but until we can actually trade in our cold hard cash for the game towards the end of the month, we’re going to have to make do with the trailers and teasers that were designed to do nothing but tantalise and torment us.

The third edition of the dust-kicking game takes a very gymkhana-friendly approach, which makes perfect sense considering the galactic appeal of Ken Block and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience