Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

Status
Not open for further replies.

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
i found 2 in mudah...but dnt know the condition...myb some of us did the post-mortem on them...happy hunting!!

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
irisxinema... happy to know you would like to join the skyline brotherhood... just an advise do not rush when buying a skyline... take your time and search all over... it took me 7 months of hardwork before finding my right skyline... you can get a 99/00 R34GTR for 160k... but from my personal experience the lower the car price the more "interesting" the history of the car will be... so be carefull... better spend a bit more now rather than spend much much more later... Happy hunting!

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wow ! thanks a lot for your advise ! you are using GTR ? GTT ? what is the price when u buy it ? Which place ? Your advise for sure will help me a lot !

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
Wow ! thanks a lot for your advise ! you are using GTR ? GTT ? what is the price when u buy it ? Which place ? Your advise for sure will help me a lot !
i got a GTR year 2002.. got it 2 years ago from car dealer in Ampang... its a stock standard engine... awesome condition... not a single regret... got it for 220k... worth every penny... :)

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i got a GTR year 2002.. got it 2 years ago from car dealer in Ampang... its a stock standard engine... awesome condition... not a single regret... got it for 220k... worth every penny... :)
Great ! =) got know any other GTR that still available for sold ? if u dont mind, u can come with me when i want to view a car, maybe u can check the car and help me to choose a good condition GTR =)

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Better take your time and get a good one. Don't rush it.
Look at the car in all possible angle so as not to get a lemon. For example, the first link above looks pretty dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.. well, i've been reading a lot of good stuff about JFA with regards to this custom exhausts systems that he have been selling. i know if you want good and high quality stuffs, you have to fork out quite a bit of cash..which i wouldn't mind. however just want to know whether his prices are reasonable for the quality of things that you're buying from him or are we getting it with a premium since he is rather famous within the modding circle. it would be nice if some people could share their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience