Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

Status
Not open for further replies.

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
i found 2 in mudah...but dnt know the condition...myb some of us did the post-mortem on them...happy hunting!!

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
irisxinema... happy to know you would like to join the skyline brotherhood... just an advise do not rush when buying a skyline... take your time and search all over... it took me 7 months of hardwork before finding my right skyline... you can get a 99/00 R34GTR for 160k... but from my personal experience the lower the car price the more "interesting" the history of the car will be... so be carefull... better spend a bit more now rather than spend much much more later... Happy hunting!

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Wow ! thanks a lot for your advise ! you are using GTR ? GTT ? what is the price when u buy it ? Which place ? Your advise for sure will help me a lot !

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
Wow ! thanks a lot for your advise ! you are using GTR ? GTT ? what is the price when u buy it ? Which place ? Your advise for sure will help me a lot !
i got a GTR year 2002.. got it 2 years ago from car dealer in Ampang... its a stock standard engine... awesome condition... not a single regret... got it for 220k... worth every penny... :)

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i got a GTR year 2002.. got it 2 years ago from car dealer in Ampang... its a stock standard engine... awesome condition... not a single regret... got it for 220k... worth every penny... :)
Great ! =) got know any other GTR that still available for sold ? if u dont mind, u can come with me when i want to view a car, maybe u can check the car and help me to choose a good condition GTR =)

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Better take your time and get a good one. Don't rush it.
Look at the car in all possible angle so as not to get a lemon. For example, the first link above looks pretty dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The dominance of Audi for the last few years that has seen the automaker notch up 10 wins doesn’t even come close to the manufacturer with the most number of wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Porsche, that has racked up a massive 16 victories.

Nonetheless, the last of those wins came way back in 1998 with the 911 GT1. Since then, the manufacturer hasn’t given much thought to the 24 hours endurance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience