Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

Status
Not open for further replies.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
i actually went to see this car at sunway on wednesday...and talked to a mech ther who said that he's not the owner, just helping his friend to sell the car....it's a GTT fully converted to GTR....not original GTR...engine already RB26 but with single big turbo (forgot what model)....and supposedly also AWD now....with MFD and Nismo meter....and yes AP Racing brakes, M800 Motec...but physically it's a bit teruk lah, not really been taken care off...some missing body kits, dirty and messy engine bay, etc....hope that helps....:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
its original gtr bro..go and get it la..or else pimpin also ada offer kan..fyi, sometime used car tak tau pun arga for skyline..like for an example, gobiz's old GTR33 selling at RM80k...its consider cheap!!!

go and see the car la..what are you waiting for? but make sure you have cash to grab or lock the deal...
i actually went to see this car at sunway on wednesday...and talked to a mech ther who said that he's not the owner, just helping his friend to sell the car....it's a GTT fully converted to GTR....not original GTR...engine already RB26 but with single big turbo (forgot what model)....and supposedly also AWD now....with MFD and Nismo meter....and yes AP Racing brakes, M800 Motec...but physically it's a bit teruk lah, not really been taken care off...some missing body kits, dirty and messy engine bay, etc....hope that helps....:biggrin:
Which is it? GTR or GTT-R?

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
mr pimpin...you're nephew's car still available? i have a friend that might be interested

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i'm just quoting what the mech told me....it's a GTT converted to GTR...i wouldn't know which is which by myself at that condition of mod the owner has done....:hmmmm:
I'm just curious bro, wasn't having a go at anyone. :driver:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

mr pimpin...you're nephew's car still available? i have a friend that might be interested
Yes, but someone is coming to look at it tomorrow morning from out of town and maybe on the weekend Mistaken Identity's friend might also be viewing it.

But otherwise, still available. A couple have viewed already but nothing so far.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
If I could just add that the white GTR is with my nephew in Ampang because a friend is seeing it tomorrow along with another guy from out of town. But he'll probably put it at my place because he'll be going overseas pretty soon.

If anyone wants to view the car in the next couple of days contact him direct. I'll update when car is at my place next.

Sean +60124431211

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063642405 said:
I'm just curious bro, wasn't having a go at anyone. :driver:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Yes, but someone is coming to look at it tomorrow morning from out of town and maybe on the weekend Mistaken Identity's friend might also be viewing it.

But otherwise, still available. A couple have viewed already but nothing so far.
it's cool, bro....i admit my lack of knowledge to differentiate between a ori GTR and a converted one like this one....if the mech didn't say i wouldn't know for sure just by looking....now i'm abit scared later kena tipu by not-so-honest seller when i'm shopping for my GTR....

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

[PIMPIN];1063642723 said:
If I could just add that the white GTR is with my nephew in Ampang because a friend is seeing it tomorrow along with another guy from out of town. But he'll probably put it at my place because he'll be going overseas pretty soon.

If anyone wants to view the car in the next couple of days contact him direct. I'll update when car is at my place next.

Sean +60124431211
aaaa...so the ads in mudah with no photo just text is you nephew's laa....i message him in mudah asking for pic but no reply....ok saw the pic of the car oledi in your previous posts.....looks ok....:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
He's hardly around so I wouldn't be surprised. Even I can't reach him when he's off working so I doubt emailing via Mudah would get much of a response. Not the best way to sell a car I know but to be honest, he hasn't taken it as seriously as one should.

Anyway, about the GTT-R or GTR, I really don't know myself. Weird how the pictures are such that nothing that would give away the fact whether its a GTT or a well executed GTT-R.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
its with T51R if not mistaken... but when look into the cabin, its like abandoned car... haha

Mr.JY

Known Member
May 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063642992 said:
I did a video last night but unfortunately its a bad one haha. Least you can hear the engine. :banghead:
Listening to your engine will have a greater ''OMGWTFWAAAAAAAAAHHH'' effect :biggrin:

*runs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience