Looking for MRS with SMT & hardtop (year 2003 or onwards)

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
My Yellow MRS

First & foremost, congratulations to code for his purchase & let's welcome him officially to the club :)

Now I would like to share my car pictures with you guys, in case I can't turn up for the gathering tonight.

Enjoy :regular_smile:

code

Sep 2, 2005
KL
koolspyda-tx for the links and advice, u're kinda a sifu around here arent u? hehe cool....yeah there seems to be a lot of 'i-know-everything-better-than-u-elite-culture' pips at sypderchat ;) nevertheless a great resource of info.
beanyeap- sexy, sexy, sexy!
thank u guys for the encouraging welcome. Hope to join for some TT in the future...try to make time, working stiffs like me kinda hard to get time off.

just went to the shop after my class to sign some docs and pay the d/p....paid another ~80% and the rest will be paid when the car is ready to go home with me. getting the car on tuesday evening (lol the waiting continues)...car needs to be sent for vr1(?) inspection as required by ambank insurance, puspakom thingies....and then some paint touch-ups. salesman to pick me up at office....great service.

i'll try to upload some pics next week

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
arg super jose avatar!!! dont u think he should be in "C" suit instead of S? (while $ is reserved for roman) heehe

we had a mid-long drive to frasers yesterday (sunday) with visitor from south (JB) . will upload images asap on the touge III thread.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday (January 29th) was an important date in the history of the 5-Series. BMW officially rolled off the 5millionth model off the production line at the Bavarians carmaker’s Dingolfing factory. The 5 millionth model is a 530d in Carbon Black Metallic color. The 5-series legacy began in 1972 and since then BMW has presented five different generations of its luxury mid-size model that has set many standards in its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience