Looking for GTR BNR34.

[email protected]

Dec 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
depends. Interested buyer please pm me =p

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

seller*

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Thanks bro...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Prefer stock condition
its not bout stock condition, its the matter of how the owner takes care of the car.....
if im able to find a stock looking GTR BNR 34, but has accidents & owner does not service & maintain the car on time, would u get it?

EvoZ GTR is in amazing condition, if u want stock condition maybe u could swap the parts later on with other R34 members.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
call akram from dragstar performance..he wanted to let go his ride...original factory stock with speed cut 180kmh summore..comes with LMGT4 which you may swap with original forged GTR with me haha...letting go with complete NEW stroker kit and lot perfomance parts yet to be installed..if im not mistaken he is looking around RM 200k for all...arrange with other owner to sell the parts...you may google for his phone no because I feel its wrong to expose ppl phone no with owner consent..:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, whats the stock standard cam angle measurement for 4g91,92 and 93? any one knows..i tried searching all over the web, dissapointing..thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience