Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Looking For Ford Mustang

maxxspeedx

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Hi buddy,
mustang not a car u wanna buy...if u have that much of money to get mustang...u better off get other car, i drive mustang and owned it before...it is not that great afterall, try get transam or camaro....just my view

zroe

Known Member
Sep 2, 2007
ampang - kajang
Hi buddy,
mustang not a car u wanna buy...if u have that much of money to get mustang...u better off get other car, i drive mustang and owned it before...it is not that great afterall, try get transam or camaro....just my view
wah... camaro..... transformer!!!! :P good luck on ur search bro!!! bump for u

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
yeah,at sunway got one for sale.now got two edy i think.one blue the other one black color.

Vlioxo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
sunway ? where ? which autoshop or better if location can be clarified. thanks. and what model of mustang is it ? thanks.

Cross

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Last I saw i think it was going for about RM400k++. It's one of the current model if I'm not mistaken. Looks pretty good. But 4.5l road tax is gonna hurt.

pardypeople

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
the ones at sunway already enquired, +- 580K, left hand drive, worth it? your call...no complaints for the looks and roar

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
woohooo..mustang....nice...but, left hand drive..aiyoo, no right hand drive version available izzit?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience