looking for engine manual?? come in

Looking For

looking for engine manual?? come in

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
If not too much trouble, can I get a Daihatsu Mira L502 with chassis code family E-L502S-FPPX and using JB-JL series engine??

I think the production years in 1994 till 1997...

i think there are English version around since it was exported to UK a while back...

thanks a million!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Do you have a GA16DS engine manual for A nissan AD resort?
Please and thank you!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
i got 4age dun have 4agze.....some type the manual really lost, its have to buy....
and then myvi cant get it.....cause the factory make it secret, although the service center also dun have only keep at the HQ...
b16a and suzuki swift need some time, cause some new model car is hard to get it, havent steal it out hahahaha...

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

i found b16a engine manual....
email pls....

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

i found 4g63t engine manual.....
email pls....
bro..... [email protected] for 4g63t.... thanks in advance for the charity you do
for the automotive world :biggrin:..... best rgds

Tmike09

May 6, 2009
thanks for trying and sorry for the confusion. i was actually looking for the toyota seg 1.6 1999 engine manual.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience