Looking for a tuner to map my bnr34 .

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
I am looking around for a tuner mapping my bnr34. with F con V pro.
As i know, in malaysia. only few tuner can do it. GT Auto Toby Lee, Mr jun furukawa, Links Power Mr Kee.

3 of them are good as i know. Anyone has experience with them?Mind to share share you experience?
Who will be the most recommend from you guys?

The most expensive is Mr jun, Mostly people talking what you pay what you get. really?

Will be thankful to you for sharing your experience with me. =)
Thank you so much.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Re: Looking for a tuner for mapping my bnr34 .

iloveskyline, go back to your original plan la ...... I'll come over and kepoh, eat seafood, yum seng and talk cock with the Night Stalkers. Hehehe :biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

Perhaps there are differences between.. say, Toby and Jun Furukawa.. But personally, both would give u reliable power to ur specifications hence there would be no need to fly Mr Jun all the way here..

I've had experience with GT Auto both Thomas and Toby.. They had tuned both of my cars (SR20 and RB26) with satisfying results IMHO..

I would recommend anybody to sit down and talk with tuners and get the car tuned with the tuner that ur comfortable with..

Some had Max from Speedeffect to tune their cars and from what I have seen (I've met Max a few times btw) he's also a good tuner..

Just my 2 cents..

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008

iloveskyline, go back to your original plan la ...... I'll come over and kepoh, eat seafood, yum seng and talk cock with the Night Stalkers. Hehehe :biggrin:
Hahaha! budget problem, budget problem. =)

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Perhaps there are differences between.. say, Toby and Jun Furukawa.. But personally, both would give u reliable power to ur specifications hence there would be no need to fly Mr Jun all the way here..

I've had experience with GT Auto both Thomas and Toby.. They had tuned both of my cars (SR20 and RB26) with satisfying results IMHO..

I would recommend anybody to sit down and talk with tuners and get the car tuned with the tuner that ur comfortable with..

Some had Max from Speedeffect to tune their cars and from what I have seen (I've met Max a few times btw) he's also a good tuner..

Just my 2 cents..
Hi, Mate. Thank you so much for sharing. =)
appreciate it.

linkyboi

Sep 11, 2004

Ohura is also in town google him and see Hks tuner from Thailand but best is to go talk to them. Price wise?? You guess is as good as mine. Vision can get Lester from Garage R as well

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008

Ohura is also in town google him and see Hks tuner from Thailand but best is to go talk to them. Price wise?? You guess is as good as mine. Vision can get Lester from Garage R as well
He is now come for help people tuning or stay here?
Garage r is very very expensive.

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Anybody tried Mat Penang from Setiawangsa Racing? I heard he's very good also ;-)

linkyboi

Sep 11, 2004

Ogura San is now based in Malaysia attached to formula d workshop. The website os f-mula.com Lester is affiliated with vision in sunway

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008

He is now come for help people tuning or stay here?
Garage r is very very expensive.
Dude...till now you still haven't make up ur mind who to go for...from local tuner to Japan tuner to local tuner again? Best thing for you...sell me your car and it will solved all ur problems! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008

Dude...till now you still haven't make up ur mind who to go for...from local tuner to Japan tuner to local tuner again? Best thing for you...sell me your car and it will solved all ur problems! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hahahahaha! Not that easy to make, lol! Why you sell ur s tune?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008

Hahahahaha! Not that easy to make, lol! Why you sell ur s tune?
Who said is not that easy to make? U wan good quality mapping, u know where to go for. U wan ok ok one, you also know where to find. So...what's your confusion already? Told you..sell it to me and let me worry about the tuning! Then you will be free like an eagle flying in the sky!

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008

Who said is not that easy to make? U wan good quality mapping, u know where to go for. U wan ok ok one, you also know where to find. So...what's your confusion already? Told you..sell it to me and let me worry about the tuning! Then you will be free like an eagle flying in the sky!
Yes, you are right. but good quality mapping need a deep pocket. i cant afford that. so still consider. and got the answer already.

HAHA!!! sell to you.nono...you should get R35. =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused::confused::stupid:

As the title given,
I wonder how to adjust the height of the absorbers. I hope to lower my car just enough for my daily driving.

I have browsed the forum and read through but unfortunately I couldnt really understand, especially about the ring thingy.

How to adjust the height for TEIN Super Wagon absorbers- ANE11W. It's something like this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience