Loadstar big rig gets the ‘hellaflush’ treatment to scrape pavement

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The term may vary from ‘hellaflush’ to the ‘stance movement’ or the more generic ‘slammed’ but the end result is always the same, a ride lowered beyond comprehension to almost scrape the ground or have the wheels sit flush with the fenders.

Up to this point however, it has been limited to cars, MPVs, SUVs and vans. The movement is growing larger by the minute, with more and more rides popping up everywhere looking like their shocks have been sliced in half. Now, the movement has just gotten a lot bigger, with the bar being raised in the form of a 1977 International Loadstar big rig that beheads bugs and scrapes asphalt for kicks.

Make no mistake, getting a big rig to scrape asphalt isn’t as easy as getting your Scooby to look all stanced. The work performed on the truck is nothing short of meticulous and amazing. All the seams on the body were welded together for a smooth and shaved look on the cab.

The frame of the truck itself has been completely sealed to become airtight, allowing it serve as the holding tank for the air-bag suspension system for the truck that weighs in a smidgen under five tons.

Under the front fenders, the thick and unsightly heavy duty rubbers have been swapped out for Falken tyres. The wheels itself has to be modified to allow the Falken rubbers to sit. Power now comes courtesy of a 7.3-liter Ford turbo-diesel mill that has seen its turbocharger upgraded to that from a newer model.

It may be one thing to see a totally slammed car here on our shores but to see a pimped up Optimus Prime on bags rolling by would be something to tell the grandkids about.

Source: StanceIsEverything and E11even11 photography

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
street sweeper :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience