LMST Mods. Any advises for my friend?

blitzkid

May 10, 2005
Up ur ass fool.
Hi all pros..
My friend isn't a forumer at ZTH .. He was asking me some stuffs that day so i told him i could ask you more knowledgable people here about this.

He's driving the Saga LMST.. 1.3. not a very fast one.. But he wants to know is there anything that can be done to improve the performance of the car?

He mentioned he doesn't want turbo.. He just wants more power but not turbo.

Oh btw.. I also wanna know, how's the mivec engine like?

Give ANY advise you all want. It's very much appreciated. :) Thanks in advance..

aku_sangap

Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
hehee..can laa...plonk in 4g61 NA..hehehe...but if i were ur friend...4G61T laa....turbocorrrr!!

the kereta kebal nickname comes from its exterior look only mar... inside all same with other proton lar... where got kebal??... haha...
if u really wanna mod for performance can go get some advice from pros in powerzone (if u opt for NA)... since LMST is still new, dont so fast transplant engine lar... the ori one still can use mar... when u notice ur ori engine about to die adi even after overhaul only change ler... dun waste money...

blitzkid

May 10, 2005
Up ur ass fool.
Heya.. Thanks for replying dudes!

Anyway, What does "Microcompressor" do exactly? And what about "Air filter" ?

Kereta "kebal" ? I don't get what that means. :p Square car? hehehh..

Anyway, someone mentioned that my friend could change the Throttle body, and the air flow system.. How's that?

Nah i don't think my friend will wanna change the engine or installing turbo. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Microcompresor is really a waste of money in most cases... search through the forums for pass treads.. and as for Air filter.. yes u can change a drop in air filter or chnage the whole air filter.. sure u would gain a little horse power.. not much but sure a little..
I'm not 2 sure if there is an aftermarket trottle body for iswara but if there is, it would help the breathing of the car QUA.. not sure wan ah.. correct me if i'm wrong.. Air flow system would be the air filter right?... ask ur friend 2 go over 2 powerzone.. i think they would know what 2 recomand for his car

Dear All,

I have one question regarding Toyota Harrier 2.4 G specifications.

I went to used car showroom & I'm very interested to buy Harrier 2.4 G but i'm just curious about the spec. what i mean is for example,

1. 2004 Harrier 2.4G: RM 124k (have sunroof & he said not recon but imported straight from Japan from the start)
2. 2004 Harrier 2.4G: RM 109k (recon & 1 owner & no sunroof)

then I search on internet, (from what I understand) Harrier have spec 2.4G & 2.4GL (L Spec)...