2. advantage and disadvantages

I'm currently driving myvi 1.3 auto.

thanks! :wavey::biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No disadvantages and you get a faster moving rev counter. May or may not translate into faster acceleration.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
the rumors that when you use light crank pulley the car hard to go up hill. I just read it somewhere. lol.
It'll affect only if it's undersized. I had no problems running around with my Myth pulley and my current car has no problems with the Mythelogy pulley as well going up and down Genting Sempah.

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
If its an undersized lighten pulley, the top speed of the car would be affected as there is not enough momentum on the pulley's rotation :) but there isn't such problem on a OEM sized lighten pulley ;) I used both of it before :D

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Words of wisdom from someone who used it. Don't waste your money.

And time.

But mostly don't waste your money.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
If you're talking about local brands, Mythelogy. They have reinforced center steel sleeves and the controversial harmonic dampeners.
I second this. The dampener is crucial. One of the defining factor to the lifespan of your engine. Use a dampened one, or if you cannot find one, don't bother changing.

Nov 10, 2016
If its an undersized lighten pulley, the top speed of the car would be affected as there is not enough momentum on the pulley's rotation :) but there isn't such problem on a OEM sized lighten pulley ;) I used both of it before :D[/QUOTE
where can i buy this/.and which workshop can adjust that pulley perfectly

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience