Levi Kazuki and Clot Jeans

All Other Stuff

Levi Kazuki and Clot Jeans

wanzer

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hi fellow members,

Have any of you ever desired a Levi Clot, Kazuki or Fenom jeans? If the answer is YES, then your prayers are answered! The Clot, Kazuki and Fenom range is primarily available only in Japan and Hong Kong. These are more daring and flashy designs for the hip urban street-wear enthusiast. So for those who think it will look like the "traditional" cowboy type of Levi jeans, then you will be in for a shock tongue :biggrin:. These babies cost anywhere from RM500 to a few thousand but we are now selling them for around RM200.

For those of you who may not know, Levis has collaborated with famous designer Kazuki Kurashi and Edison Chen's CLOT label to come out with a range of highly sought after jeans. Levi Fenom, Levi Kazuki and CLOT jeans are usually only sold primarily in Japan and Hong Kong. You can read more about Mr. Kazuki, CLOT and the Levi Fenom range here:

1) http://hypebeast.com/2009/04/clot-x-kazuki...klot-505-denim/
2) http://clotinc.com/
3) http://www.e-levi.jp/shop/mens/item/list/category_id/27

The WAY these jeans are sold guarantees their exclusivity and demand:

Sometimes they will show you a few concepts and you will have to pre-order based on those concepts of which they will choose ONE design to be made. You will not know which one till they decide but you pre-order during the concept stage. This means you buy something not knowing which one it is.

Another way they may sell the jeans is by lottery. Tickets will be handed out in the morning, with the winners able to claim their denim by afternoon the same day.

We also have some of the more traditional looking 501 type of designs.

So are the jeans selling here original? Well I would call them 1:1 replicas. Even local official Levi stores are not allowed to sell these items here. However, the jeans we are selling are imported from Hong Kong / Japan as well using the same designs and mostly the same material.

However do bear in mind that even these replicas have limited stock and they will not produce anymore once the stock runs out. Right now we only have certain sizes and only 1 piece per size left so please check with us for size and availability. If you want to order because we do not have what you want then it will depend if our supplier still has stock or not. If yes, then should be about 1 week.

Limited stock and highly sought after!

Package includes: Jeans and plastic bag
Warranty: None. What you see is what you get. But we can meet if you need to try the jeans.
Dealing method: Cash
Location of seller: PJ and Klang
Contact method/details: Kindly sms me at 012-606 5456 or email [email protected]

DETAILS
Item(s):

Levi 501 code #8709:

RM200
Button fly jeans with rugged finishing.
Size 32, 34.

Levi 501 Jordan code #8629:

RM200
Embroided Jordan logo at pocket, embroided Jordan words on inside of waist, full lining of a flowery design on inside of the jeans, gold coloured buttons on fly.
Size 33, 34.

Levi 505 code#8763:

RM200
Dark blue with distinctive faded design.
Size 32, 34.

Levi Clot code #8662:
RM200
Embroided Clot logo on back waist and front and velvet type rear pockets. Very nice!
Size 32,33,34.

Levi Kazuki Clot code #A0066:

RM200
Printed Kazuki and Clot logos, printed details on pocket, side zipper, blue silk inside of trouser legs, printed pattern on rear pocket. Many exquisite details! Ultimate street beng tongue.gif
Size 32.

Levi Clot Strawberry code #8687:

RM250
For women, very limited edition, embroided bear on rear, embroided Clot logo on front and strawberry lining on trouser legs. Very sweet.
Size 28,29,30.

Last edited:

toozmok

500 RPM
Apr 3, 2009
bro if u dont care,is it original??what the proff??:stupid::stupid::stupid:

wanzer

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hi bro,
It is not original. I mentioned this in my post. It is 1:1 replica :)
Original is a few thousand ringgit...with that kind of money can buy sport rims and tires lo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

This is my first attempt on engine transplant. I just found a half cut 4G92 MIVEC Auto/Tiptronics (CK4A), have anyone here done a transplant on Satria Neo? Anything I need to take precautious on? Will I be able to use back the Neo dashboard? Any advice and suggestion will be great.

Thanks.

Regards
Thomas
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience