Lap Times

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
whoever bought an evo or any other japanese sports car, throw them away and just get a EK9 1.6.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
fordrunger said:
kikaider your on the ball man... one lap showdown at sepang circuit.. OPEN category and a 1.6 maybe.. BIG PRIZE MONEY.. just like the tsukuba time trials.. but this one a bit more private than tuning house..

that way we'll see whos talking the shits... zero1 here's your chance man.. you could be the greatest driver malaysia has ever seen.. why waste your chance if youre that good.. you should get your talent out there man..

boatowner.. that 1.2 wasnt quite a car...
faisal... we sure are man.. assuming..
If SIC didn't charge such a high sum for circuit rental, that kind of event would be pretty interesting

hmmm 1.2 ltr powered, shaped like a canoe, with wings attached?? Not fair wei....

SuperAzo

Aug 11, 2004
zero1,

mana kampung mari? ITALY/maranello? UK/Silverstone? Uganda? or Timor Timor?

2:34 road car EK, i think your clock start at 1st corner and your clock STOP at turn 14.

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
would it be possible to determine race results using a power to weight ratio formula?
that way for a lap shootout no matter what car you drive it'll all depend on how fast your time is according to the horses you have under the hood.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Power to weight ratio formula. The American Motorcycle Association (AMA) had a similiar series a few yrs ago.

Basically a bike is weight then dynoed. Before and after the race.

To have such a race for Cars. I guess will need a dyno and weight scale on hand.

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
Gotcha!!!

hmm sience u guys are really familiar with the sepang lap time.. ok let me tell u something...

the honda that im using it is really a road car.. BUT!!! i strip of everything from interior such a carpet seat and some thing else...

ok let me tell u something...about my car...

it is originally an ek4 then i change to the ek9 engine. that engine is not really standard but still the cc remains as 1.6. Suspension.. i'm using the tein fully adjustable (high/low,high&low speed rebound).. springs im using a ecibach. and lots of thing that i got for my car..

Sabelt...

I'm not farique.. but i'm really his best buddy... how u know him?

Sabelt

LS1

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
penang
zero1 said:
Gotcha!!!

hmm sience u guys are really familiar with the sepang lap time.. ok let me tell u something...

the honda that im using it is really a road car.. BUT!!! i strip of everything from interior such a carpet seat and some thing else...

ok let me tell u something...about my car...

it is originally an ek4 then i change to the ek9 engine. that engine is not really standard but still the cc remains as 1.6. Suspension.. i'm using the tein fully adjustable (high/low,high&low speed rebound).. springs im using a ecibach. and lots of thing that i got for my car..

Sabelt...

I'm not farique.. but i'm really his best buddy... how u know him?

Sabelt
cmon man...we r not stupid here.....fully track tuned EP3/DC5 clocked around your time with road tires.....with slick tire they will do 2:30-2:31....their BHP r around 260bhp-280bhp....if your spec is similar to theirs......:)

kikaider

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL
There is really no use argueing about this. When i did 2m45s with my B18CR powered EK2, no one believed me as well. We should just organise track days with official timing in this thread.

davy

Nov 19, 2005
Organise Track Day

kikaider said:
There is really no use argueing about this. When i did 2m45s with my B18CR powered EK2, no one believed me as well. We should just organise track days with official timing in this thread.
that is an good idea.we should organise track day to proof the timing. :tee: :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to share ideas to avoid/prevent our car from being stolen...
any recommendation???

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

in my point of view,,we should clam our tyre....:banghead:
hahahah...
the theft will think twice..
hahahahah
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience