Lancer GT Brake Caliper Rattling Noise

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I'm having this rattling noise from the wheel areas when going through some uneven road area , the noise is occur during low speed drving ( 15km/h-60km/h) ... Once in the zone of 70km/h onwards , even though going through uneven area , there is no rattling noise like when in the low speed ... I ad send to mechanic for checking , he said the brake caliper sort of loosen hence causing the noise i heard ... I am trying to find a simple remedy aside from claim warranty from MMM as i know they are very slow in this kind of claiming stuffs ... So anyone has encountered this problem be4 and have some remedy to teach me =) thanks in advance :biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
brro.. go kepong mitsu centre get it done fast... no hassle..

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
brro.. go kepong mitsu centre get it done fast... no hassle..
Why Kepong ? For now i am trying to see got alternatives or not beside claiming the warranty ... Cause it will take a very long time no matter where i go ? I have no spare car to use ...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Why kepong ar?? Now u seeking advice, then i rekomen u to SC but u ask me why kepong?
So i tell you why..............

1st. i claimed few stuff from there with very fast can get it done.
2nd, among the all SC, this is most effective one....
3rd. i'm juz giving my 2 cents suggestion.... ur ride caliper rattling sound ma, NOT JAM so why so hurry? once u lodge complaint, they will check and order parts for you, after weeks u juz go install and done deal... if u sked hassle the alternative is get urself a brembo kit as mentioned by kampoon or VTTR 6pot caliper kit for lancer GT... BOTH I HAVE IT READY STOCK.. get the address from the thread and visit my shop, i'll get it done within 1hour, u juz need to bring $$$..

No hard feeling.. juz tell u short cut way and less hassle for warranty claim :listen: beginin was suggest u for claim, since u wan alternative here i give u alternative way... hahaha....

Last edited:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Why kepong ar?? Now u seeking advice, then i rekomen u to SC but u ask me why kepong?
So i tell you why..............

1st. i claimed few stuff from there with very fast can get it done.
2nd, among the all SC, this is most effective one....
3rd. i'm juz giving my 2 cents suggestion.... ur ride caliper rattling sound ma, NOT JAM so why so hurry? once u lodge complaint, they will check and order parts for you, after weeks u juz go install and done deal... if u sked hassle the alternative is get urself a brembo kit as mentioned by kampoon or VTTR 6pot caliper kit for lancer GT... BOTH I HAVE IT READY STOCK.. get the address from the thread and visit my shop, i'll get it done within 1hour, u juz need to bring $$$..

No hard feeling.. juz tell u short cut way and less hassle for warranty claim :listen: beginin was suggest u for claim, since u wan alternative here i give u alternative way... hahaha....
Hahahhaa :adore::adore: Ok ok ~ I will go visit the kepong SC first ... If i am not satisfied , i contact you again k ??? Thanks man !!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
woots.... woots.... bro mitevo7....

if u need this as pic below.... do call me and drop by...

then will be on ur ride.... juz inform me u wan new set or 2nd hand one...

ENG

Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
what kinda of rattling, am xperiencing similar but a squicky sound at the tyre area esp the car start running in the morning.....strange.....but on the road nothing happen! is this the same prob as you ?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Buy lar....I guess he got a lot geh....:p
aiya bro....... lai lai... supplier from kepong only ma.. got 3 sets ready stock new set..

RM5.3k give u cheap cheap

Last edited:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Have VVTR brand. Ada brand XYZ tak? :adore::rofl::thefinger:

Think i want to downgrade to brand XYZ laa

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Have VVTR brand. Ada brand XYZ tak? :adore::rofl::thefinger:

Think i want to downgrade to brand XYZ laa
Aiya pablo mont kaya... nabeh u where got use XYZ brand geh???? Atleast AP Racing or Wilwood 6pots la.. AP racing 1 set ready stock... lai lai lai..... wilwood need to order...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
what kinda of rattling, am xperiencing similar but a squicky sound at the tyre area esp the car start running in the morning.....strange.....but on the road nothing happen! is this the same prob as you ?
It was like "kok kok" metal knocking noise ... By the way just diagnosed the real problem of this matter with the mitsu guys ... It was my tie rod busted due to the last accident ... Going to replace them then it should be fine ...

Bro for your problem there , try check the driveshaft area , and wheel hub ... See got any strange things caught beneath it or something needs to be replaced ... ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

elo ppl..need,pls let me know where the place to re fiber my xzos..
let me know the place n the price...loc pj
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience