L2 meter conversion with standard 660

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
hey, i had just got an L2 meter..but dunno how to connect it since my kancil 660 is less wire than this L2 meter..

i know there is some wire i dun need to connect..i had know all the wire for my kancil now..
but there is something that i dunno too...

the petrol level meter and the temperature meter i dunno how to connect... can any sifu help me?

btw, the ori kancil temp meter got 3 terminal..which is +, - and signal i think..but the L2 temp meter only got 2 terminal...anyone know how to deal with it?

the another 1 is the petrol level meter...same got 3 terminal with kancil 660..but dunno how just cant detect the signal...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
no people can help me?

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
u go any work shop. they will do it 4 u as long u need to pay money.. I also got 1 L2s with red lamp. Fix + meter cost RM 250..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just debuted yesterday at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2022, Toyota's latest GRMN Yaris is the company's most extreme and limited GR Yaris on sale now. Here's the deal, it involves some luck as only 500 units will be offered and customers are picked through a lottery system. These lucky buyers will be informed in March via official GR Garages in Japan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience