Kopi Is Me and I am Kopi

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Shoot... should've posted ere first before going to other postings...
heheheh... sorry bout that!

Intros ---> a 5 years resident of Cheras, drives a Satria 1.6 chicken brand standard, used to own a 1st Gen Civic ... before stolen (yes, stolen!)

whatelse aaaaa? works in KLCC and... and... and...

aisehhhhhh... dunnolah... ask lah !!!

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Well... mine is SOHC... and standard with a blardy 16" JRD wheel, bengkok somemore... not yet resprayed MIVEC bonnet and bumpers... maybe you've seen it somewhere... Maroon with silver bonnet with twintail exhaust that sounds like an RX-Z (hehehehe,... blardy noisy)... dun't have money to upgrade yet... still in restoration process as the car is lousy and I bought it cheap cheap from a Chinese guy who badly needed money (1997 GLi for Rm18.8k? Blardy ridiculous is it?)....

Slow car maaa... engine need to desludge, cannot tapau anything DOHC... please dun tapau or tailgate me anywhere hehehe... peace...

I'm a jantan TQ... hak hak hak...

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
My usual weekend park is in Hartamas... beside Devis... under the trees alongside the restoran... hehehe... and ugly also... heheheh

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by Kopi@Jun 25 2004, 12:41 PM
Well... mine is SOHC... and standard with a blardy 16" JRD wheel, bengkok somemore... not yet resprayed MIVEC bonnet and bumpers... maybe you've seen it somewhere... Maroon with silver bonnet with twintail exhaust that sounds like an RX-Z (hehehehe,... blardy noisy)... dun't have money to upgrade yet... still in restoration process as the car is lousy and I bought it cheap cheap from a Chinese guy who badly needed money (1997 GLi for Rm18.8k? Blardy ridiculous is it?)....

Slow car maaa... engine need to desludge, cannot tapau anything DOHC... please dun tapau or tailgate me anywhere hehehe... peace...

I'm a jantan TQ... hak hak hak...
wahhh 18.8k for a satria 1.6 ah?? fuyo brother damm cheap lar... :unsure: :o

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
The price is damn cheap but the restoration is damn expensive. Lower arms, absorbers, ABS, discbrakes and pads, mountbushes.. aihhh... and still so many to do just to get the ride comfort... tonite gonna disassemble the rear bonnet to fix some few stuff... and making a speaker board...

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Originally posted by XaMaX@Jul 6 2004, 11:57 AM
maybe u just drink too much KOPI..kekekkeee
I do drink too much kopi... my doctor advised me to go slo on it because of the caffeine. But hey... if I can start my day at 6am (Mon-Sat) and 8am on Sundays and exercise 30mins a day, I feel great. But I do get defocused if I'm not having coffee... especially my home-grinded cap colombie coffeebeans...

elaine... espresso is like coffeebean juice..
1 shot u're hot, 2 shot ur eyes be a big dot, but 5 shot... people think you smoke pot.

If I start to join the Sepang drag, I'll get Gloria Jeans to be my sponsor.. muahahahaha

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
yo Kopi... maybe we can meet up for a coffee or two. I'm at UOA tower. Tatz like erm... 10 minutes walk fr u.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First, let me intro myself. I am just another sales man cum installer of car alarm system which had a few years of experience in this field. In the past few years, i found out that many people doesn't really know what a alarm can help them to protect their beloved rides, their belongings, them self and most importantly, their family members like spouse and children. This thread serve a purpose to be a basic education material that most car owner should know about it, the important and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience