Konichiwa

ecchi

Aug 12, 2004
hi ppl,

I managed to bump into this car forum from somewhere, heh.

Anyways, im kev from other forums u might know. Just kev is registered here >_<

I'm a moderator at lowyat.net. co-admin of minitokyo.net, anime fansub group owner of #[email protected] and owner of raveanime.com and ecchi.us

I'm new to cars and I recently have the money to buy a car >_<. It's a lousy green Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi 1998, 1.8l SOHC 4G93 car. But bought it at AUD 8500, :D . Has the potential to be body kitted to be an Evo 6 look alike. Now have to find money, heheh.

I added a Kenwood MPC-425 with WMA/MP3 player, 50W x 4 RMS MOSFET head unit, hehe. Using stock speakers, but looks ok.

So, what do u guys suggest to upgrade my car?

Hope I get some answers, thanks

P

PrinceHamsap

erlo
does my nick familiar to u ?? :D

anyway .. do enjoy ur stay ...

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
welcome mate...So which part of OZ land u from??Should be playin some musle car over there coz its cheap and lots of parts :D

ecchi

Aug 12, 2004
I'm from Melbourne, but here the petrol expensive ler, AUD 1 or RM 2.70 per litre, so, petrol saving car is cheaper, hehe

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
melbourne cool...Agree agree..So dun blast our government when the fuel price increase again. So i presume u studying? Which uni? I was in La trobe last time and I used to stay in franklin street. So how long you gonna be there? Plenty of cars to play :lol:

ecchi

Aug 12, 2004
hmm, im studying in monash now

living in frankston, very far away from the city, heheh.

then again, got car, what also can ler, eheh

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by osh@Aug 13 2004, 04:42 PM
melbourne cool...Agree agree..So dun blast our government when the fuel price increase again. So i presume u studying? Which uni? I was in La trobe last time and I used to stay in franklin street. So how long you gonna be there? Plenty of cars to play :lol:
we blast becoz our car is expensive....with those extra tax we can pay for few years petrol already.... :(