Kia Stinger GT and Alfa Romeo guiliafnujndiausdn

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
So we already have the BMW M2 in the Malaysian market and it seems that there's no competitors for the M2. But im quite surprised because the Alfa Romeo or the least, the Stinger GT isn't yet in malaysian market. Of course there's two Gulia's in Malaysia, one in red owned by someone and the other is white which is the Agong's. And if we take a look at the Stinger if im not mistaken theres only one in grey and thats it. In this case my guess is they import cause well, lol no market yet. When will these beasts arrive to Malaysian shore!!??

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
A Stinger GT to compete with a M2? Er, what you smoking mate, different class.

There's no distributor for Alfa Romeo.

Anyway if you have the money just import it yourself, why the need to rant? If you can afford such cars I think doesn't cost that much more to get the dealers with AP to import it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Stinger is already in KIA locally. Just that for that kinda money why would you want a KIA?

Anyway, I dunno how it's a rival or what, just that price is comparable and not a great buy if you ask me.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Stinger is already in KIA locally. Just that for that kinda money why would you want a KIA?

Anyway, I dunno how it's a rival or what, just that price is comparable and not a great buy if you ask me.
I don’t recall the Stinger being sold by NAZA KIA. The last one displayed was a left hand drive model?

No news coverage and more importantly no price tag?

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
All those

Anyway if you have the money just import it yourself, why the need to rant? If you can afford such cars I think doesn't cost that much more to get the dealers with AP to import it.

eh all V6/in-line 6 ah boh? That’s why compete la..
And all is sort to say Gt’s what

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
I don’t recall the Stinger being sold by NAZA KIA. The last one displayed was a left hand drive model?

Yea that’s why I am surprised that he mentioned the stinger being in local market ady..Plus about the Alfa,since no distributor and it being Italian and it being some what related to Ferrari,why shouldn’t Naza Italia start new business? Just saying la could be a new start or maybe I’m smoking bad weed

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
No market, how to bring in?......lol
That’s why I’m surprised,how come Malaysia no market considering that those two cars are one hell of machines and bargain for price (not the Alfa of course) cause one of the article about the stinger in paultan site was the stinger gt being priced at RM178k+ if converted from New Zealand dollars but then we could be wrong and the price might be in the 200 or less range

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
That’s why I’m surprised,how come Malaysia no market considering that those two cars are one hell of machines and bargain for price (not the Alfa of course) cause one of the article about the stinger in paultan site was the stinger gt being priced at RM178k+ if converted from New Zealand dollars but then we could be wrong and the price might be in the 200 or less range
Plus Singapore have ady liao

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Come in CBU still have a lot of taxes involved.......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
All those

eh all V6/in-line 6 ah boh? That’s why compete la..
And all is sort to say Gt’s what
Er. So we compare a Toyota Mark X to a BMW M2 because all V6/in-line 6?

What logic is that?

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Ohhh.. sorry. I misread. It was a car preview covered in Paultan and a few other small sites. Estimated price is 228k RM.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja,
I am currently using Titan on my E34 . Purchased by previous owner .
Two of them I believe it's leaking cause I can see some oil start accumulating .
Making the ride uncomfortable .

Since Titan carried two years warranty , how much does it cost to service it .

Do we need to make an appointment or I just can drop by and expect to get services by Q . ( first come first serve )

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience