Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadziad

Known Member
May 14, 2011
johor
that y more and more malaysian died in early age....eating fast food.......younger age should consider not to eat fast food as their meal.....every year our age rise up and our body become less and less healthy.......research shows on the younger age younger people can have heart attack......

Last edited:

tigerhtl

From Facebook
Oct 28, 2011
www.facebook.com
In the first place, you never show aggressiveness to your valued customer. Failed KFC training, taught them to fried chicken, forgot to taught the basics.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Eventhough people who post in this thread voted that the kfc staff was at fault....but the polls show otherwise. We now have 51.03% who say that the customer was at fault. Can any of the voters that voted the customer at fault come here and justify why they voted that way...????:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Anyway...here are two links of KFC Malaysia apologizing over the incident and admitting that it is the fault of their staff.

KFC Malaysia - Message from Director of Restaurant Operations - YouTube

This is from The Star
http://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&r...nLHaBw&usg=AFQjCNFit_43x1fbHG-71348d-yjEBeIAA

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
It's a bit late in the game to say what they should have said way long ago. I will bet their sales must have plummeted quite significantly the last few days. Better late than never, this must be their thinking.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my rule of thumb going to any fast food outlet to eat:

whenever saw more than 6ppl line up at all available counter,walk away and go find another place....

don't be an idiot waiting up so long like there's no other fast food outlet nearby......coz when more that 6ppl line up at all counter, fast food are no longer fast... :biggrin:

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
pomen,

I think most of malaysian missed the detail for KFC I-City. I-City bundled their entrance ticket with KFC voucher (I been there so i knew). So end up no choice but have to wait for the food.

1) Its not the 1st day that I-City bundled with KFC coupon, so why insufficient chicken at 1st place?
2) What was the Manager doing when customer demand to file an official complain? nothing.
3) Whatever is it, staff cannot kung fu fighting customer. Not even suppose to scold back.

So hopefully you guys can understand the feeling of that customer (not just him actually, i believe most of the I-City KFC customers).

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
Seems like those who support the staff did not give reasons why?? Dunno why....

But food tempering in KFC looks very serious... To think that I go there every saturday and sunday for breakfast... now, will not eat chicken already.. Looks like KFC also try to hide the truth / cover up. I would suggest that they close that particular outlet for a few days to show seriousness in handling issues. :confused:

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Seems like those who support the staff did not give reasons why?? Dunno why....

But food tempering in KFC looks very serious... To think that I go there every saturday and sunday for breakfast... now, will not eat chicken already.. Looks like KFC also try to hide the truth / cover up. I would suggest that they close that particular outlet for a few days to show seriousness in handling issues. :confused:
Well, NOT all KFC outlet hired samseng but in this case, the outlet manager should take responsibility for poor handling during problem arise.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
So now its clearly KFC faults. CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Having been in the customer service line once where I had to go to customers' locations everyday, I would like to share that the saying 'CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT', is not exactly right.

Sometimes even, it can be wrong.

The saying have been the butt of jokes and topic of discussions on many occasions, such as the following:

Top 5 reasons why “The Customer Is Always Right” is wrong

When I was working in the customer service line, my ex-boss reminded me that if a customer starts to raise his voice against me, or worse yet starts to hurl expletives, then I should contact him immediately and I'm allowed to leave the customer's premises. The phrase that my boss like to use is 'uncalled for': to yell and curse at people, is 'uncalled for'.

A customer has it's rights, and his rights extend only to the service/product that he has paid for. Everything else is 'value-added', or 'bonus'. No worker asked to be paid so that he got scolded. A worker got paid to do work: performing service or selling products.

I think this understanding extends across all boundaries and races: I'm a Malay and I was told ALL OF THESE by my ex-boss: who is a Chinese.

I believe everybody can be relieved that KFC and the customer, the ONLY two parties that were involved in this matter, have settled with the acceptance of an apology. That is wonderful. Customer never brought up any legal action, and now he got additional vouchers.

My hope for the customer: don't go to i-City to redeem the vouchers ahahahaha :rofl:

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Having been in the customer service line once where I had to go to customers' locations everyday, I would like to share that the saying 'CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT', is not exactly right.

Sometimes even, it can be wrong.

The saying have been the butt of jokes and topic of discussions on many occasions, such as the following:

Top 5 reasons why “The Customer Is Always Right” is wrong

When I was working in the customer service line, my ex-boss reminded me that if a customer starts to raise his voice against me, or worse yet starts to hurl expletives, then I should contact him immediately and I'm allowed to leave the customer's premises. The phrase that my boss like to use is 'uncalled for': to yell and curse at people, is 'uncalled for'.

A customer has it's rights, and his rights extend only to the service/product that he has paid for. Everything else is 'value-added', or 'bonus'. No worker asked to be paid so that he got scolded. A worker got paid to do work: performing service or selling products.

I think this understanding extends across all boundaries and races: I'm a Malay and I was told ALL OF THESE by my ex-boss: who is a Chinese.

I believe everybody can be relieved that KFC and the customer, the ONLY two parties that were involved in this matter, have settled with the acceptance of an apology. That is wonderful. Customer never brought up any legal action, and now he got additional vouchers.

My hope for the customer: don't go to i-City to redeem the vouchers ahahahaha :rofl:
I support ur statement that Customer not always right. But you will be definately wrong if punch customer :).

Well, I think we should said. "We hope I-City will not bundle KFC voucher to their package". The said voucher only applicable in I-City KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Tomei Drag R34 GTR was stolen in a profesional hit on Wednesday the 6th of December, around 2am to 5:30am at Bel gArage in NSW Australia . Along with four other cars 1x R32 GTR , 2xEVO Lancers and 1x Bugeye WRX .It's is belived that these car may already be on ship's heading overseas .All of these cars are very distinctive .

More Info Here...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience