Not open for further replies.

shark79

500 RPM

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
another low point in th customer service industry...even if the customer is at fault u cant be going around attacking people in any situation unless its self defence! its is an assault and a.. no balls one! 3 or more against 2women and a man.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
There's about 30% voters at the poll which voted that the customer is at fault. Can any of u guys explain to why the person who landed the first blow should not be at fault? Or do u still think that anything that is not agreed upon should be settled cowboy style where we invite the other party to a draw outside?

carent9

Known Member

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
Customer is always right!!!!

KFC MUST know how much stock they have in their place lah.... don't ask customer to wait 1 hour then tell no more stock!! This is TOTALLY not right.... If I went there with my family and waited 1 hour, then I will surely be angry...!! KNN, my children surely pengsan already....

Why the staff lost his cool... I have no idea.. unless he was the manager.. WTF was the manager doing?!!!!!!???? :thefinger: :thefinger: :banghead: was this a franchised outlet kah?? get lah chicken from another branch la...

Looks like KFC was totally mis-managed at that time... (need to get more training on how to manage the stock).. KFC is like Pizza Hut... sometimes when I want to makan pizza, surely don't have something one... "no chicken, change to xxxx can ah"

I have never seen McDs telling me no more food lah.....:biggrin:

If they gave KFC coupon as part of the offer, then lagi teruk... they should know how many people there are already...

stevenseahkl

From Facebook

stevenseahkl

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
This discussion makes me feel like a lot of u guys q for an hour at KFCs. Am quite surprised as I dun usually exp it. Or maybe I just walk off when my chicken senses are tingling... Really? U guy would CHOOSE to wait 45min in a fast food joint? I salute your patience! I much rather eat RTB, roti telur bawanggg.... Enak!

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The truth is with KFC i-city's CCTV, why are they still unwilling to reveal what is captured at the cctv?..Are they trying to hide the truth to protect somebody?..
if YOU killed someone, would you take your own CCTV footage out to prosecute yourself? I don't think KFC is stupid right..

no matter what happened, we live in a civilized society, the person who throws the first punch is ALWAYS at fault. if we sort differences out with violence then the result of that is WAR. and we all know in WAR, everybody suffers except the people who manufactures weapons and the people who buy the weapons (crony).

those people who say the Customer is at fault are people who feel violence isn't wrong, that the Customer deserved it and should see it coming. So if YOU rear ended my car, and I came down and shot you in the face with a magnum, you deserved it right?

ae101rulez

500 RPM

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
This discussion makes me feel like a lot of u guys q for an hour at KFCs. Am quite surprised as I dun usually exp it. Or maybe I just walk off when my chicken senses are tingling... Really? U guy would CHOOSE to wait 45min in a fast food joint? I salute your patience! I much rather eat RTB, roti telur bawanggg.... Enak!
spot on bro..usually if i see a long queue at any rest or fast food chain, just walk off. imagine this la, driving to somewhere already in queue or jam..going to find parking also in queue..walking around also crowded also fck..now even wanna eat something also have to queue...don't blardy care what stupid offer they can have.buy one free one, all the discount they do is just marketing gimmick cz at the end of day, they still make more profit if more customers come even at cheaper price...at the end, still will be the laughing stock...this is coming from a semi-marketing person. lol..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
There's about 30% voters at the poll which voted that the customer is at fault. Can any of u guys explain to why the person who landed the first blow should not be at fault? Or do u still think that anything that is not agreed upon should be settled cowboy style where we invite the other party to a draw outside?
no longer 30%, it's almost half now..:banghead:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
aiyah.... srsly laa.... i wud not wait for 1 hour to eat chicken, no other outlet kah??

owtaman

Known Member

owtaman

Known Member
Oct 9, 2008
They bought the vouchers with expiry date on that visiting day that's why.

DeaconFrost

Known Member

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, seriously, do you think the customer KNEW that he have to wait for 45 minutes?

Do you think anybody, in their right mind, WOULD WANT to CHOOSE to wait for 45 minutes, if they had known before they placed their orders?

No, right?

This is something you NEVER CHOOSE. By the 15th minute of waiting, the customer would have thought that the order could be ready on the 20th minute. By the 20th minute, customer hoped it'll be ready on the 25th minute. He would have no way of knowing that he will have to wait until the 45th minute. It's not like there's an electronic board displaying queue numbers.

What a customer can choose, are:
1. To demand for refund;
2. To lodge an official complaint;
3. To simply leave with loss;
4. To make a scene.
5. To continue waiting.

There were not only one customer on that day. A lot of other customers made DIFFERENT CHOICES.

jaymansion

Known Member

jaymansion

Known Member
Sep 29, 2008
I refuse to admit that im living in a racist + malay the best country but when you guys try exploring some blogs and pages like Anak-Anak Negeri Sembilan and look at those ppl's comments and how some special language newspaper twisting here and there calling chinese and indian as penumpang and babi until this day....some even say KFC is own by the special race that we dont like we can dont eat....etcs
Really dont understand the reason for adding racial issue here.....
Show the damn cctv recording already and stop the racial isssue coz of a piece of chicken...this is Malaysia or tanah melayu?penumpang tak boleh makan ayam ke?=.='

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Would like to share a practice work with the community on why you should never rush a paint job.

Below is a spoiler that has heavy oxidation on the clearcoat which should not have happen as the car is only 5 years old and well taken care of by the owner. Note that only the spoiler display such symptoms...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience