key remote

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
Hello
Just wanted to know if any guru know any locksmiths (KL PJ area )that can make a origin car remote?
the origin key remote have 3 button remote with boot release but i lost the key and now i'm using the second spare key which only have 2 button (without the boot release)
Not sure if this issue have been post as i just join this forum. hope anyone can help :wavey:

Last edited:

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
before done at shah alam section II.. near foodcourt.. around 100..not sure if they still on biznes overthere

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
PJ old town lock smith also did one for me, but not sure if he has 3 buttons one. Mine was just normal 2 buttons one....

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
thanks all u guys :adore:
can the locksmiths copy the remote (make spare) got one that cannot connect the car sensor...some told me it need to be reset/reprogrammed again after long time no changed the dead battery :banghead:
saw one on youtube... just click copy on the machine
and on ebay sell the OBD car key programmer dongle to make full set (2 master key and 1 valet) not sure those china made one will rosak the car ECU later.:mad:

got anymore pro sifu out here to help :idea:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not sure what technology now, because mine done some time back. He use the original remote, then he set the copy, then fine tuned on the car itself. Of course, he did did show or tell his business secret.......:rolleyes:

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK

kluangman7

Jan 31, 2008
how much would it cost to duplicate the remote.. i asked few locksmith..
they asked around 2-300..how much is the reasonable cost? for the remote and mechanical key.? ( mine also 2 side button)

where in PJ ? or shah alam.? could you be more specific? i am not familiar with the area...

thanks.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
how much would it cost to duplicate the remote.. i asked few locksmith..
they asked around 2-300..how much is the reasonable cost? for the remote and mechanical key.? ( mine also 2 side button)

where in PJ ? or shah alam.? could you be more specific? i am not familiar with the area...

thanks.
Price depends on what keys are duplicate. The more complicated the more expensive.
The locksmith in PJ Old Town is somewhere here. This is not the exact address, just trying to pinpoint the area.

https://maps.google.com.my/maps?q=5...+Town,+46000+Petaling+Jaya,+Selangor&t=m&z=16

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear pro, please help me to settle my question :adore::adore: ... i'm using original disc right now, and my rim is 17"

1. i would like to change new disc rator with line 1, any brand recommend?
2. is the clip have to change together compulsory?
3. the from existing set is able to move to the rear?
:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience