Kena Summon, Don't want pay go court

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
So, what to prepare when going to court? Basic story is this, when I arrive to make police report, the useless sarjan buy the other guy's whole story and wasn't interested to listen/read my report, say I was guilty, summon me.

Fuck me if I'm going to pay, I rather pay a lawyer RM3000 than RM300 for the summon. The asshole cop just want to close the case.

So what to do when attend court, will the other guy be there or the useless shit cop is there?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not sure but I think that you can file a complaint or large a report against the cop for misconduct.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
We can lodge a police report against a police officer at another police station or to higher rank officer. But I don't know if this is useful since this is Malaysia. First find out what is your charge or kesalahan, then plea not guilty and make a report.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
We can lodge a police report against a police officer at another police station or to higher rank officer. But I don't know if this is useful since this is Malaysia. First find out what is your charge or kesalahan, then plea not guilty and make a report.
Can only plead not guilty @ court. So now asking how lo.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what happened ixeo?
Ya what happened? If we know the story then I guess some may be able to give better advice if got similar situations.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
what happened ixeo?
Came out from junction. Already out from junction (passed the white line). Car moving straight kiss my side because he try to cut queue. My fault wor, cause straight got right of way.

But I'm already out on the road, I am not coming out from the junction, my car is already out, just that it is traffic jam. My car is the one at "Do not turn wide", its not straight, a bit senget. I've already passed the white line because no traffic from my left so I turn but because jam ahead I cannot move already.

Cops say my fault because "menyeberangi jalan". Also the road I am on is 1 way only.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
Came out from junction. Already out from junction (passed the white line). Car moving straight kiss my side because he try to cut queue. My fault wor, cause straight got right of way.

But I'm already out on the road, I am not coming out from the junction, my car is already out, just that it is traffic jam. My car is the one at "Do not turn wide", its not straight, a bit senget. I've already passed the white line because no traffic from my left so I turn but because jam ahead I cannot move already.

Cops say my fault because "menyeberangi jalan". Also the road I am on is 1 way only.

go to court on the written date in the summon..the judge will ask u whether u want to plead guilty or not..just plead that u are guilty..then the judge will ask u whether u want to make rayuan or not..then just rayu that u want to kurangkan the amount of the summon..been there done that bro..i langgar red light kena saman by our bro J..300 maximum..but go to court rayu..just paid 100 only :smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
go to court on the written date in the summon..the judge will ask u whether u want to plead guilty or not..just plead that u are guilty..then the judge will ask u whether u want to make rayuan or not..then just rayu that u want to kurangkan the amount of the summon..been there done that bro..i langgar red light kena saman by our bro J..300 maximum..but go to court rayu..just paid 100 only :smokin:
Problem is I don't think I'm wrong? Unless I am wrong about being wrong.
The other asshole driving a shit car, his car also broken here there, think he want to claim my insurance for a minor scratch!

I thought if pay within X days from summon can kompound also pay less?

EDIT: I don't usually allegedly break the law, I'm more used to breaking people's face.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He knock u he wrong lo, unless u r coming out and he cant brake in time then u r wrong, but problem is u already out and stopped. He came bang u, is his fault lo.

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
ixeo : "Car moving straight kiss my side because he try cut queue..." It would be good if you could have the picture of the car that knocked into you in the diagram you have posted, heading in which direction and where the accident took place indicating where the both cars collided. After all, if you are intending to go all the way to court to seek justice and prove your innocence, you want to start preparing your case and it would be extremely helpful if you have eye witnesses in your case. :itsme: & Good Luck!

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ixeo : "Car moving straight kiss my side because he try cut queue..." It would be good if you could have the picture of the car that knocked into you in the diagram you have posted, heading in which direction and where the accident took place indicating where the both cars collided. After all, if you are intending to go all the way to court to seek justice and prove your innocence, you want to start preparing your case and it would be extremely helpful if you have eye witnesses in your case. :itsme: & Good Luck!
That's why I do find that having a DVR Camera in car is good. I think gonna invest another one. Since the cheap one I bought the handle holding it broke.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bridgestone’s F1 Party: New POTENZA RE001 Adrenalin – Firing up the sports driving scene

Words: Bridgestone

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience