Kazama and Tsuchiya coming to SSO

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
i guess a lot of us don't even bother opening up the stickies, and lots still asking me if it's true...

YES! IT'S TRUE LA PEOPLE! KAZAMA AND TSUCHIYA IS COMING TO SSO BUKIT JALIL 21st January!!

:shocked: :retarded: :baring_teeth: :damnmate: :beer: :thrasher: :party: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

-edited- hehehe

Last edited:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
Nx weeekend la bang..

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
fuiyohhh.. tsuchiya sed, ' there are 2 drifters here dat i see can do the 2nd clip point.. u know who u are.. u qualify for D1GP..'

i think confirm 1 is tat wei.. another.. not so sure.. ;) MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
Wow!! Guy’s the event was superb.. MALAYSIA BOLEH!! “DRIFTO” are here to stay.

Cheers bro...:cyclops:

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
..Ahemm I would like to rephrase the word “superb” in my earlier statement, I was referring to the “drifto” not the event management… Me & wife had to go around the track for few times just to get a good spot….Then, after few hours , we end up standing next to the whatyoucall it “stage cum trailer” mmm…. Not too bad tho, if those ppl in front of us could sit properly on their comfy chairs.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
btw

if u are not competitor or someone with passes, what were u doing there? sorry to say that this is a FREE event for spectators, as for us drifters and crews, we gotta pay our dues and more... and i think we deserved those front rows.

event was awesome la.. just that crowd control is always an issue at drift events. same with OTS... same with DGC... same with Drift Gateway melaka.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Malaysian...... the organisers spents month, thousands of ringgit with hundreds of manpower to bring D1 GP Champion and the Dorikin to show Malaysians for FREE..

And they complain they had to walk around for a while to look for a good spot.

Next time , maybe fence up the entire area , erect stands then charge RM50 per entry ala Daiba D1GP in Tokyo......

You had to stand for a while, what about the marshalls and officials who did it for 2 days non stop......

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Ya...To those who r new or mayb "act to be noob" we r in front coz we hav the pass to enter the place. If u'r so great u try n get a pass for me to c. If u can't plz do not make so much noise.

I was tired of the shouting n cursing when we block thier view during the qualifying round. N tis is coz of the organiser. When i jus reached everything was under control. They guard the entrance n oni let those wif passes to enter certain areas. N at that time i dun tink we block their view coz there're not many of them wif passes n can enter the area. During qualifying the marshal hilang diri n all kinds of ppl jus enter the areas.

bosozoku

Dec 31, 2005
Hold on guy’s…. don’t get pump or frustrated with our attitudes (spectators). You all “drifto” perform very good last night, should be proud of yourself & yes, some of us are acting like “BS” during the event but… you guy’s should know that, not all ppl are the same & I have to agree that its hard to manage a big event especially when you are tired.
I’m sure not only the “drifto”, the marshal & even some of the spectator, are happy with last night’s event, but at least we’ve learned something out of it…??
So next time… if the event management decide to charge RM50 per entry so they can improve the event, I’m happy to pay for it because I’m sure, you guy’s can/will perform better with less distraction., and this time I’m gonna enjoy my comfy seat & clear view.

Cheers bro…. we are just humans.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience