Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Kaitospeed: Bendix Brake Pads

kangyoon20

Over 10,000 RPM!
Apr 1, 2005
Malaysia
www.geocities.com

All Bendix products carried by Kaitospeed are BRAND NEW, GENUINE, DIRECT STOCK from Bendix Australia.

Available for most car models!!
Click Here for complete Price List at our website

Bendix Metal King Titanium feature a titanium stripe that effectively does away with the time consuming process of bedding-in. They deliver positive pedal feel from the word go. The pads also come with an exclusive insulation layer between the friction material and backing plate for cooler braking and longer rotor life with less warping.

Bendix General CT are general purpose disc brake pads for passenger vehicles, specifically suited for general suburban, city and freeway driving. Less dust and noise.

Bendix Ultimates are specially formulated to offer high friction, high temperature tolerance and a measurably better performance across of range of high performance braking conditions.They have exceptional stopping power with shorter stopping distances and resist brake fade at high temperature.

Visit Kaitospeed website for more details and promotion items
www.kaitospeed.com
[email protected]
+6016-7442406

Attachments

Last edited:

bOnk

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
bro,long time no see.
could you please quote me price for both bendix ultimate and metal king front pad.
toyota starlet ep82. bendix code DB308

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo all bro:itsme:
i plan put 4g91 in my iswara is the engine mounting hv to modfide ? or pnp ......thanks :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience