Johor Newbies Needs Help....

Thomastky

Jun 7, 2009
Hi All,

I just got a year 2000 A/T Altezza about 3 months ago, still can't find a reliable workshop to service my car. :confused:

Can somebody from southern or JB help to recommend good and reasoanably price workshop for regular maintainace and servicing??:adore:

Hope to make some friends that shares the same interest too....:driver:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Can't help in terms of JB mech. But the altezza is a relatively simple car, any toyota guy can maintain it for you. The 3SGE/1G is a shared platform (mostly) with other toyotas so parts won't be too much of an issue.

Thomastky

Jun 7, 2009
Thanks for the reply iexit,

That is one of the reason y I get an Altezza, but 99% of the Toyota out there is FF setup, my previous work shop totally neglected the maintenance of rear part like long sub,and LSD....it Kong last month and I have to spend thousands to replace with a used one.

Hai......

fel

Jul 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
hi, u can try this guy, 黑鬼,his work shop is at taman gaya, located near the era maju tire shop, his no. 0167175661. u check with him whether he knows how to install and the price before let him do.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
hi..
im in JB too. I didnt expect any Altezza expert in JB. for normal service, I just go to nearby workshop with my own parts (I purchased the parts/consumables). for small problems, google it first or ask around on the net or FB before send it to any workshop (sourced the parts first).

teach yourself basic knowledge about altezza and i think u will be safe.

:captain:

fel

Jul 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
hi mokh, how long have you drive this car, is it daily use it? i test drive one recently, the feel is firm and comfort.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
hi fel,
im just newbie in altezza world. use it for weekend drive. my first car by the way...

jamesjyd

Nov 6, 2008
Folks, I'm based in JB too but normally I head to Trial for my one stop service. William has everything and they can tell if there's anything else wrong with your car. BTW would you guys be interested in a TT anytime soon? James.

jamesjyd

Nov 6, 2008
Hi Thomas, that's great. Let's aim for next Sun (09 Aug 2012) @ 5:00PM at the Bukit Indah Giant carpark. I'm open to suggestions as well if anyone else is interested.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
James..I think you made a typo error..it should be 9th September 2012....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need to respray my car inside & outside. Has anyone here got any good recommended place where i can go?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience