Johor Circuit Sat Night Sprint...

phantom

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
was at the pasir gudang late night sprint last night. damn a lot of singapore cars. around 40-50 participants including evo7,airtreks, impreza wrx, silvia s15, skyline, ek, eg, ep3, vios and so on all sg cars. however just a few local cars participate including a few wira, iswara and kancil, total not more than 10 cars. :huh:

i'm very impressed with these sg cars i must say. even though when they enter the circuit you can hardly hear any sound (cause mostly stock exhaust) you be surprise at what time they did on 400m sprint.

according to my timing +- 0.5sec (cause no timing at the circuit) the average time for each type of cars (not all)are:
vios 16sec
airtrek 13+sec
silvia 12+sec
skyline ??? (on the slower side)
ek 13++sec
eg 14sec
evo 12sec
wrx 12++sec

however the fastest of them all are an mr2 turbo, couple of evo7s and an orange ek all from sg. their time is around 10-11sec!! :o
really impressed with these singaporean(except a vios with blinking neon light at the bottom) even though most modification is illegal in their country they still can put BOV, misfiring system (not fire dragon obviously) loud exhaust (especially the deafening sound from the orange ek) surprise to see exhaust fire come out from some ek. how they do that?
really regret not bringing my camera along...

kiwak

Jun 27, 2004
Originally posted by phantom@Feb 20 2005, 15:16
was at the pasir gudang late night sprint last night. damn a lot of singapore cars. around 40-50 participants including evo7,airtreks, impreza wrx, silvia s15, skyline, ek, eg, ep3, vios and so on all sg cars. however just a few local cars participate including a few wira, iswara and kancil, total not more than 10 cars. :huh:

i'm very impressed with these sg cars i must say. even though when they enter the circuit you can hardly hear any sound (cause mostly stock exhaust) you be surprise at what time they did on 400m sprint.

according to my timing +- 0.5sec (cause no timing at the circuit) the average time for each type of cars (not all)are:
vios 16sec
airtrek 13+sec
silvia 12+sec
ek 13++sec
eg 14sec
evo 12sec
wrx 12++sec

however the fastest of them all are an mr2 turbo, couple of evo7s and an orange ek all from sg. their time is around 10-11sec!! :o
really impressed with these singaporean(except a vios with blinking neon light at the bottom) even though most modification is illegal in their country they still can put BOV, misfiring system (not fire dragon obviously) loud exhaust (especially the deafening sound from the orange ek) surprise to see exhaust fire come out from some ek. how they do that?
Bro..the orange EK is from HV RACING...many SG cars go to that werkshop to mode the cars..Look for Ah hua,very ggod werkmanship n honest guy...my car one of them lah...from SG.. :D

HeHeH22A

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
nowadays cannot tell lor, as long as you have the money, your car can definitely go fast lor...rite people??

GIS_83

Feb 22, 2005
ya lor..... as long u've $$$$ anything u can do
<_< maybe someday my car will be fast... faster .... fastest...
vvrrrrooommmmmmm......

bornzreign

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by kiwak+Feb 20 2005, 18:52 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiwak @ Feb 20 2005, 18:52 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phantom@Feb 20 2005, 15:16

vios 16sec
airtrek 13+sec
silvia 12+sec
ek 13++sec
eg 14sec
evo 12sec
wrx 12++sec

Bro..the orange EK is from HV RACING...many SG cars go to that werkshop to mode the cars..Look for Ah hua,very ggod werkmanship n honest guy...my car one of them lah...from SG.. :D [/b][/quote]
bro kiwak oso own one monster car..
how is ur car?eg rite?

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

u do timing on ur own surely not perfect one la...humans always faster than the real timing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Carefull...this is a conman, banking money than no reply n give lots of excuse, like Kena denggi Lah, masuk hospital Lah. Otw to poslaju Lah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience