JDM Day by BF Goodrich

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Ah Pang@Dec 26 2004, 19:12
nice silver evo 6.5 with advan RG rims....who's is it??
very nice car man. The only one in Sepang the other day.
A very rare car indeed, heard its pumping out 350+bhp on all 4 wheels. :ph34r:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
dat evo ah? damn keng chau... he was infront of me...1 car.. then suddenly.. his downshift ... long blue flames came out... then vanished... about 10 seconds later... out of no where... i saw a small spec on d rear... less than 1 second later..he was tailgating me... then fwosshh.. past me... again with blue flames on his exhaust... before i reach the 1st corner after grandstand..got 1 blue fd... then the 6.5 overtook it, downshift, rainbow colored flames came out from his exhaust..so bright..so hot.. so i closed my eyes for awhile... when i opened it again... d blue fd became black fd... and the 6.5 was gone from our sight.. *respect*

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
wah lan .... what car you driving la .... i thought i saw you standing on the track with a rear view mirror on your hands. Anyway ... i tell me experience that changed my life forever .. when i grow up i wanna be a SUPRA

Sepang 11th Dec - The crowd paused in silence when the black supra with the big ass turbo pulled into the pits , i drop my 100 + , my friend next to me fainted , the guy above the pits fell from the top floor while trying to catch take a closer look at the supra .. i cant describe the sound ... better than a f1 car. He took to the track , tearing up the tar with flames , sort of like the black to the future scene. Fushh i fell off the pit wall and the wind blew me to the zerotohundred stand when he zoomed passed. I rushed back to the side everyone was on the floor , some on the wall , some in the dustbin ll blown away, tiba tiba someone told me that he was on the sepang airport runway already cause he needed to slow down after 3 laps. I ll never forget that day man ... *respect 2 times*

Ah Pang

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Originally posted by gti88+Dec 26 2004, 22:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gti88 @ Dec 26 2004, 22:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ah Pang@Dec 26 2004, 19:12
nice silver evo 6.5 with advan RG rims....who's is it??
very nice car man. The only one in Sepang the other day.
A very rare car indeed, heard its pumping out 350+bhp on all 4 wheels. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
dude,

i heard he performed that day more like 350++bhp on 1 wheel la.....holy smokes!!
so whats the secret to your tuning mate??

also,how do u maintain such a perfect V-shape body figure??i heard that helps u to activate you AYC to its maximum potential....

cheers to you,your ride and your muscular physical attributes!!

:D :D :D

D_Iceman

Dec 29, 2004
This may come a bit late but anyways....

The event was slow and not enough track time was given in view of safety issues. A lot of cars left halfway. But what the hell, it was free so what's there to complain.

Surprisingly, despite the huge number of cars, only 20 participated in the time trials.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,
i am new hear, and this is my 1st thread that i post, hope to share my beginning experience of detailing journey and learn from all the sifu hear. This is my mum car engine bay that never being clean for more than two years. So i just want to try out some new product that i bought from KC and see how it works. Here are some of the product that i use:

1 OPC diluted 1:3 for cleaning
2 ONR as lube
3 OLP to protect

here are some of the picture before and after:

see...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience