JDM Day by BF Goodrich

KonG3286

Rox, Donut is my ex, but due to being a gay is illegal here, we reckon we got no future so broke off :( nevermind, we talk about it later in msn messenger, come add me first, muahahahaahahahaha

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by KonG3286@Dec 20 2004, 09:34
Rox, Donut is my ex, but due to being a gay is illegal here, we reckon we got no future so broke off :( nevermind, we talk about it later in msn messenger, come add me first, muahahahaahahahaha
Kong,

BuayaMode.enable = true

pheroxia

Dec 7, 2004
pheroxia.blogspot.com
Originally posted by KonG3286@Dec 20 2004, 09:34
hmm... interesting.... =) any shots or videos?! hehe... =) i like gays! they're cool!!!! =)) we shud legalize it!!! anyone interested on signing my petition?! hehehehehehheh

KonG3286

i am interested on you only ler...jeh jeh....been straight since last year, now looking for jeh jeh, had enuff of koh koh liao....ngek ngek ngek ngek...

starwing

May 15, 2004
Looks like a cigg to me.

Rox come join us for TT, I love the way you make BH's face red red like tomato :P

pheroxia

Dec 7, 2004
pheroxia.blogspot.com
Originally posted by starwing@Dec 21 2004, 17:04
Looks like a cigg to me.

Rox come join us for TT, I love the way you make BH's face red red like tomato :P
TT sessions?! no prob! not cos i wanna make anyones face red or anything... =)
i dont have that much better things to do anyway... update me lar! see u guys round !

Ah Pang

May 27, 2004
nice silver evo 6.5 with advan RG rims....who's is it??

Do i need to change the spring to adjust the front high low so called adjustable suspension ?

Its on a Kenari with a 2.8kg spring (on pervious owner) and now put into my kenari it was too low til it hit my fender and bumper was gliding thru bump.

so i went back to titan and ask them to make the front higher, titan boss mr.richard say have to put in a spacer in the spring and adjust it higher.... he say that is the most fastest and cheapest way. (but not safe lar, i think!)

another way ...