Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

nofastcar

Apr 20, 2006
Folks, please remember this, there is no such thing as a free lunch... Are you guys really that naive? .... maybe you are..

tap

Jul 28, 2008
Im looking for toyota wish either 1.8 or 2.0...doesnt matter, but pls advise which are the best in fuel efficiency & better performance?

[email protected]

k_vin85

Sep 18, 2006
interested in dc5. can you provide me more the details of the car and loan? your location?

Jun 30, 2006
hi,
interested at toyota estima 3L
budget around 100k or less.
any good one around

regards,
tC
[email protected]

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

hi,
interested at toyota estima 3L
budget around 100k or less.
any good one around

regards,
tC
[email protected]

fools

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
I think TS dont explain much here about what he offers, let me conclude then.

Its a japan car. Using Student AP. For 2 years, the car will be under that student name, you got to make an agreement with the student so that in future he/she will not make a police report claiming that the car is theirs. After 2 years, u can change the car to your name.

Usually, its 30%-40% cheaper than market price. Its legal in the other word.

And also, sometimes seller let you choose whatever car u want from tradecarviewdotcom(Japan Car Selling website).

The whole process including buy the car, custom, JPJ, OTR would take around 2 months.

And also, some elite seller(I dont see them here) do offer loan, however it is not full loan.

Here you go, this is from what i've experience in the other forum where they sell and yes there are people buying and stock coming in regularly. If you got cash, then you can save alot of money here. If you wanted to make loan, then forget it.

Need more info can PM me. Will try help to 'korek'.

Last edited:

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
mind PM me your contact?

thanks

evanliew

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Selangor
bro,

do you have any bmw z4 3.0 with dct gearbox? please pm the details and yr contact number?. thank you.

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three lucky winners from Malaysia were rewarded by Castrol recently with the opportunity to travel to Madrid, Spain, where they got the chance to meet the Castrol Global Ambassador, Cristiano Ronaldo, and train at Real Madrid’s training facility at Valdebebas.

The trip was the result of an integrated Castrol campaign for its consumers and trade partners that saw Goh Su Chin winning the Castrol Edge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience