Japanrims.com.my

Mister2

Jun 23, 2011
Kuching
Anyone ever buy from them? Here's the link:
JapanRims.com.my - The Biggest Store Of Sport Rim In Malaysia - AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA - 12 INCH

I am actually quite interested with one of the rims listed on their site, but I felt skeptical to bank in my cash. I am located at Sarawak, so I can't do COD with them except courier. I've called one of the seller, and it takes time for them to confirm with me the size and actual spec of their stock. Finally, they just asked me to bank in the price of the rims listed on their site, and pay the shipping fee to the courier company when they send it to my doorstep. It does sound a bit fishy to me.
On their site, they have posted their full address at Bandar Sunway, can anyone confirm this? Really appreciate the helps.

One of the reasons why I felt skeptical is because they have another website,which is:
Suspended Domain
which apparently down for unknown reason.

And their listings on mudah.my was cleared.
PRO Niaga: MadeInJapan

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But where is their store? Address 12A usually means 1st floor, probably their office cum store??
I usually fit rims by trying them out, means putting the rims at the wheels and then look from a distance to see if the design matches the car.....:biggrin:

Mister2

Jun 23, 2011
Kuching
Actually, the rims that they ad is the right spec and offset for my car, hence why I really want the rims. I need to know whether they are legit or just some pro scammers.
It's easier for semenanjung modders to test fit the rims, but for us Sarawakians, we have to check for the right spec and just order via courier. I never got conned before, so hopefully never be, nobody wants to be con either. That's why I'm posting just to see the feedback if anyone have dealing history with them.

---------- Post added 08-12-2011 at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 08-11-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

bump, anyone?

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

bump, anyone?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Okay, understand your problem....

hmmm.....no response from any members who have bought from them before?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
the best thing to do is to TAKE A HOLIDAY IN THE SEMENANJUNG!!!!..

and view the rims for urself..

or find somebody u trust & ask them to survey 4 u

Gudluck :burnout:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
No one near that area, to help this guy have a peak at the place?!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
[H] [K] [S];1063656021 said:
No one near that area, to help this guy have a peak at the place?!
Can try if around that area, but 12A should be upstairs....

bongbong10

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
sarawak
bro, i deal with them before, they are real but problem is late receiving the wheels and better u ask if u have friends there confirm the wheels condition 1st then banking, mine i see is ok and scratch but receive 1 bengkok,..and if u confirm deal with them KEEP UR BANKIN SLIP for proof and if have misunderstanding with the shipping company like mine, cheers,

btw i receive my wheels 3 weeks later,so u must have patient .

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bro, i deal with them before, they are real but problem is late receiving the wheels and better u ask if u have friends there confirm the wheels condition 1st then banking, mine i see is ok and scratch but receive 1 bengkok,..and if u confirm deal with them KEEP UR BANKIN SLIP for proof and if have misunderstanding with the shipping company like mine, cheers,

btw i receive my wheels 3 weeks later,so u must have patient .
Even if some one go and sight the rims, you won't know whether they will be sending that or not?
Wah! your bengkok rims, how??

Mister2

Jun 23, 2011
Kuching
I need to reconfirm again with them, will update this thread again soon.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

sengasdf

Known Member
Feb 18, 2007
Kajang
They were couriered to you and in good condition??
I visited their store and choose myself.

They have 2 stores which are located at Sunway, and another one located at Batu Cave. The seller told me that most rims will be kept at Batu Cave.

The set I bought already have 2 dent pieces, so I asked for some discount and sent the rims to repair by myself. Tires they included usually are not usable anymore as the tires came along were manufactured year 2002. So sad that tires cannot use anymore... Potenza RE-01 with 70% threads...

"Made in Japan" words embossed on the wheel, along with SpeedStar sticker as well. All air valve cap with SSR word embossed on it. Check the weight with my hand, it is a lot lighter compare to taiwan 16inch. Guess it is real Japan rims... hopefully

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
TS is from East Malaysia, and wanted to find out if they are an authentic rim shop.
So the rims are all used ones and not sure whether in good condition or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello people,

I'm driving a 1.6M Hyundai getz. I have a problem.. The stock clutch slips like crazy when changing gear @ high rpm e.g. 5k and above.

Hyundai parts are hard to find, and importing a clutch kit from aussia/korea will cost ard RM1K ++

Is there any way to modify stock clutch to make it engage more agressively?

btw i stay in singapore but frequents in jb.. would like to know if ani places provides such service. Thanks guys~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience