japan rims but no "made in japan" cop

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got people want one, seen many types of buyers when at tyre shop......:hmmmm:
Yeah I know, actually most people just buy those replica stuff! Gaya first, quality later kind of mentality. Same like those who buy relatively big expensive rims but then cannot afford the tires and settled for cheapo unknown china crap tires.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah I know, actually most people just buy those replica stuff! Gaya first, quality later kind of mentality. Same like those who buy relatively big expensive rims but then cannot afford the tires and settled for cheapo unknown china crap tires.
Haha Exactly, best bling bling then comes to tyres, cheapest one....:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
there are some cheapskate car owners that gaya-gaya with 17inch rims.......and the worst? these owners went looking for old, hardass second hand tyres from tayar shop, like bundle shop.
Then, they sapu-sapu tyre black oil on their tyres to make it look "new"...

Probably the tyre at each corner of the car are diff brand, diff tread pattern.

aiyoooooo.....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I took the opposite route. In my VR, I upgrade to 16" first. At that time 17" tyres was way more expensive than 16", then after a few years when 17" was cheaper and 16" tyre was hard to find, I switched to 17", but I bought second rims but new tyres......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I took the opposite route. In my VR, I upgrade to 16" first. At that time 17" tyres was way more expensive than 16", then after a few years when 17" was cheaper and 16" tyre was hard to find, I switched to 17", but I bought second rims but new tyres......lol
Yeap, same with me. I only bought used but forged 17' JDM rims but with brand new tires all the time, and I try to buy the best tires available for my sizes which I can still afford, at least UHP category ones. Was tempted to go for 18' rims but since the prices are much higher and the total package will be heavier, so I just settled for 17'. Doesn't look as good but I'm not that particular.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeap, same with me. I only bought used but forged 17' JDM rims but with brand new tires all the time, and I try to buy the best tires available for my sizes which I can still afford, at least UHP category ones. Was tempted to go for 18' rims but since the prices are much higher and the total package will be heavier, so I just settled for 17'. Doesn't look as good but I'm not that particular.
Better in performance rather then for looks.....:driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes coz I don't have much money, so need to accept some trade-offs. If I'm rich then no need to think, just get new forged 18' Rays with Michelin PSS as well.
Difference of got budget and no need think of budget.....hahhahahahha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All ZTH Sifu...

Need ur help on TB issue...

few mechanic tell me that TB from GTI, Putra & SEI can fit to 4g92p...
but some mechanic say that TB cannot fit 4g92p...

really confuse...

thank you for ur help....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience