James Glickenhaus previews his Ferrari P4/5 Competizione in all its carbon fiber glor

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The mere mention of the name James Glickenhaus will conjure up images of the one-off Ferrari P4/5 that is one of the most beautiful Ferrari’s ever made, custom as it may be.

Glickenhaus also happens to have a very mischievous streak in him, which is good for us as we’ll get to see the Ferrari P4/5 Competizione, a P4/5 made for the track, or the Nurburgring to be precise, out of carbon fiber.

The P4/5 Competizione is being built on a re-bodied F430 with its sights firmly set on the 24 Hours of Nurburgring. Judging from the shots Glickenhaus has shared online, the car is probably the most beautiful thing to be constructed from carbon fiber, ever.

The team has completed work on the carbon fiber shell to give the car strength and a low mass. They’re now installing the mechanical bits into the car as well as the roll cage. The body still maintains the P4/5 lines but with wider fenders and bigger everything to keep it on its level best with the rest of the field out on the Green Hell.

Source: Autoblog

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: James Glickenhaus previews his Ferrari P4/5 Competizione in all its carbon fiber

are those exhausts hiding beneath the diffuser? very rocket-like... :love:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Re: James Glickenhaus previews his Ferrari P4/5 Competizione in all its carbon fiber

wait i dont get it.

this P4/5, is it the same as that one-off P4/5 that owned by the guy (Enzo based) or this one gonna be his second? so after this he's gonna have two P4/5?

need answer please..

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

wait i dont get it.

this P4/5, is it the same as that one-off P4/5 that owned by the guy (Enzo based) or this one gonna be his second? so after this he's gonna have two P4/5?

need answer please..
Hi Skazareth, this is the P4/5 Competizione. It's based on the road-going P4/5 that's owned by Glickenhaus but it's for track use. So yeah, he'll have two P4/5, one is the road-going version and this track version.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007

i see...ok bro, thanx 4d explanation...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi zhtrian,

Need advice here.Can i install mivec throttle body to my 4g92p(1.6sohc) engine. FYI my car is with std 92p wiring & for 92p its use ISC throttle body whereby mivec t/b use stepper motor.I know if i change to 93 Dohc & mivec wiring it can be done, but it will be costly.Anyone has done this mode before?Hope u guys can share or advice.Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience