I've finally have a Workshop/Performance shop

Car Shops and Services

I've finally have a Workshop/Performance shop

Reyza2020

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
Hello guys ..
i've finally Jv'ed my way to owning a workshop.. now i am the proud share partner of Speedy Tech Make Over....Our is now at the Lembah Keramat Area.. its just a small PKNS shop.. but we will be moving to sri rampai after the renovations are done.. please stop by as.. we do continental,japanese,local make cars..Upgrading/Mods to Exotics are our specialty.. No need to worry.... The shop is located at No. 4A,Jalan AU3/1A,Rumah Kedai PKNS, Taman Keramat AU3,Ampang Ulu Klang,54200 Kuala Lumpur..just give us a call:-

0193224207(Reyza)
0122662777(FENDI)

i'll be updating on the status of our shop.. thanks you guys!:driver:

Reyza2020

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
Speedy Tech Make Over

Hello guys ..
i've finally Jv'ed my way to owning a workshop.. now i am the proud share partner of Speedy Tech Make Over....Our is now at the Lembah Keramat Area.. its just a small PKNS shop.. but we will be moving to sri rampai after the renovations are done.. please stop by as.. we do continental,japanese,local make cars..Upgrading/Mods to Exotics are our specialty.. No need to worry.... The shop is located at No. 4A,Jalan AU3/1A,Rumah Kedai PKNS, Taman Keramat AU3,Ampang Ulu Klang,54200 Kuala Lumpur..just give us a call:-

0193224207(Reyza)
0122662777(FENDI)

i'll be updating on the status of our shop.. thanks you guys!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Re: Speedy Tech Make Over

Hello guys ..

0193224207(Reyza)
0122662777(FENDI)

i'll be updating on the status of our shop.. thanks you guys!
So dude, what does your shop do? :P

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
either it a small n big shop...its better than nothing..
most of petrolhead also start from L2 turbo then change to vtec kaki then upgrade to turbo..
anyway,congratss!!!...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
price quotation for proton 1.6auto convert manual? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I have a bit of a problem. I plan to get a bike and start riding. I'm interested in getting the KTM Duke 250. However, all the bike shops that I went refuse to let me to test ride. It's just a shame if I buy a bike and sell it one month later because the riding position is not suitable for me or the vibration proves to much for me to bear. One shop even said that buying a bike is not the same as buying a car. You can test drive a car but cannot test ride a bike. Is this true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience