Its Easy, Effortless & Effective car detailing by detailien

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
My buddy came all the way from the north to visit me….travelled more than 200 Kms...half way thru he saw a light beam near KM 157 & the very next thing he woke up in a lapse of time & space......
Opppssss
not another abduction.......hahahahahha

I did another pit stop detailing for him….not very dirty. But some visible dust & bugs stains (very few) courteously of PLUS highway

i told him i can get his whole car wash & protected in 50 minutes, he says "what ?"
He averagely spent 4-5 hours weekly to clean…every cervices is wipe, trims, knobs & screws….that’s how much he enjoy doing(when he is back at home then....& now even difficult to wash as staying in an apartment).....
“will it work? u sure? dun Plray plray...PCK le..very famous one la”

So what I did in all less than 60 mins
Quick wash with ONR….with 3 microfibers…1 ounce of ONR & 8 litre water (15min)

Clay & Lube with ONR to remove paint contamination such at Bugs stains, road grime, tar (15min)

OPTI sealed & Opti Car wax(10 + 10 min)

Residue from ONR wash - contaminants picked up

After pics

Look at the apple....do u ever wonder if you were to leave it outside in a room tempreture for weeks...it will not get.....but the moment u scrap off the wax or cup it open...within minuts it will turn black....
my regiment of commitment- of a weekly wash & a monthly wax ......

imagine we accidental spill a cup of coffee on our marble floor.....never mind...my domestic worker will clean up later, tomorrow, next week my cleaners will be coming...oh...i am due for a complete spring cleaning....what happen now....it will definitely stains...cause it is porous....pls remove birds dropping immediately...keep a bottle of QD (AKA...quik detailer) agitate it or water....immediate removed ......will minimised the damage

Moving to Interior…detailing his leather seats

look at the left side....the leathers look great glossy & oily...but is it clean & protected...

A marked area 50%/50%

what happen is when we apply too much of leather conditioner...so how over the years it will built up & layers upon layers built upon...the number 1 enemy of it is OIL....either from homo sapience or food...what so ever ...willl etch the leather....so i choose Power clean...as i can dilute to the least aggressiveness depending on the severity....(1 power clean : 8 water)...brush es with soft haitr bristle brushes & wipe down with damp micro fibers...

for safety reason I recommend u
be gentle ...as there is 2 type of leather here sprayed leather or dyed leather...what i see..most of the Bimmers in E60/E90 is a dyed leather...colour can be easily wear down ...do a test..in a less obvious area...bottom of the seat......flip & clean the leather inside, if there is a discolouring..it is a dyed leather...careful

for sprayed leather it is easier maintain..like S class

once the oil is remove....now u see thats the coloour it is suppose to be...

After 50/50%

remember the Before side

After

Protected & condition with Leather protectant plus...it does not fill any surface but protect it.....not oily / greasy finish but satin

T a D a

so simple spray on wipe off & walk away

all you need is to do a damp micro fiber wipe down every bi-weekly & protect it with leather protectant- bi monthly

Moving to engine compartment

Wow wow
Immaculate…the owner kept it so well & clean……
I recommended him to do a quick wipe down with ONR & protect it with

Good for all vinyl, plastics & rubber as well

I admire his passion & the detail he shown

have a great weekend & enjoy yr drive

Last edited:

akizz

Aug 7, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wow very nice! one question: if the owner does not clean its engine compartment, what would you do to clean it? i'm curious because your friend already cleaned its engine, so you have nothing to show... :smile:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Q: i have fabric seats... how do i clean them?