Iswara quickshift

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
yeah...still not sure if I should try it...if dont like...jialat..kena take out again...

Sky, really syok ka?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
installing a quick/short shifter in an Iswara is not at all difficult and often it can be DIYed.
when you are driving with quick shifter it does feel sportier and a pleasure to drive around shifting gears. provided you purchased a decent quick shifter and installation is done right. Price is MYR120.00 per unit if you want it.. not expensive at all right? i've done on many Iswara/Saga and so far all are quite satisfied with the result.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Haha...smart alec!!!

Sudah hari hari mau la. Thanks...gotta find a plug n play one for my Neo...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
installing a quick/short shifter in an Iswara is not at all difficult and often it can be DIYed.
when you are driving with quick shifter it does feel sportier and a pleasure to drive around shifting gears. provided you purchased a decent quick shifter and installation is done right. Price is MYR120.00 per unit if you want it.. not expensive at all right? i've done on many Iswara/Saga and so far all are quite satisfied with the result.
yea diy easy nia

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Nice...So Sky the gear cover can fit back nicely yes?...Thanks for the pics man.

diwant

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Bangsar
diwant.wordpress.com
i like my short shifter. its hard and short, thats what i really want to feel when changing gear.
when it's firm, u feel good. of course the extra energy u need because of the short lever. but i'm thinking of modding it to extend the gear lever a bit higher.

sky: what is dogbox? sequential gear? where to find?

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Diwant...seems like you were describing something else....lmao..

Bump: Diwant...seems like you were describing something else....lmao..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Nice...So Sky the gear cover can fit back nicely yes?...Thanks for the pics man.
yeap can fit back everything nicely... i'm still using the original gear cover boot and original gear knob.... no problem... looks fairly stock standard...

i like my short shifter. its hard and short, thats what i really want to feel when changing gear.
when it's firm, u feel good. of course the extra energy u need because of the short lever. but i'm thinking of modding it to extend the gear lever a bit higher.

sky: what is dogbox? sequential gear? where to find?
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/276044-dog-box-dog-engagement-gear-box.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience