is the server working ok?

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
i get this message quite often these days after surfing zth for a while
i click on a link to a thread and this page turns up. whats up with that?

is it just me?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End tag 'td' does not match the start tag 'img'. Error processing resource 'http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3124'. Line 179, Position 90

</td>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

T

Tom

have u tried installing the new version of internet explorer?
your browser may be corrupted?

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
is version 6.0 the latest?

im using ie btw.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by vestax@Jan 13 2004, 12:52 AM
it looks like a script error , or your unable to load the script , so it stops halfway . try clearing your cache
Yes..

Clearing Cache / Temporary Internet Folder from time to time works. (And a good thing to do too)

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
i clered my temp files folder but still get the same prblem.... :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i know that this may have been covered before...but i'd like to know wat type of engine would best suit my toyota corolla gl 1.3 year 89.now the engine give me too much headache.can anyone show me the direction to which engine is best and the cost for the conversion.i need to know the right place to get half cut for a decent price.hopefully any sifu can help me regarding this...and if can show me the direction of a good workshop that can do the conversion.....thank u in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience