Is it possible to DIY rear disc brakes conversion???

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
When I change rear drum to disk few year back, I've noticed interesting method that foreman used to bleed the brake fluid. (He's a senior foreman). While changing the rear disk, he just left the brake hose to bleed by gravity, so that by the time he finish changing the rear disk the hose will be full of fluid. So it can be one man job. No need assistant to pump the brake.

If we remove the camber nut we should realign the camber right? I donno what he did because after I check with alignment machine, there is no need to adjust the camber. Respect la kat foreman tu. Already save RM25 per side for camber alignment.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

actually i dunno wat does this call.. wanna call a immobilizer.. thnk is 2 much 4 tat..
wat i hav in mind is.. my fren has a car, which he did a little thngy on his ignition, when he wanna start a car, he needs 2 turn on d headlights/small lights 1st, then only he can start d car, if u act like normal start straight away turning d key till d end, nothng will happend, only all those electiric thngy can work only, he need 2 switch on d headlight/small only he can start. after tat he can turn d...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience