Interior cleaning agents

JeFfReYiSpEacE

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
Anyone know of a brand that can really... and i mean REALLY clean the insides of a car...

specifically i mean dashboard (soft vinyl), center consoles and other plasticky parts (hard vinyl)... read from somewhere... before you spray these parts, you have to clean with ammonia... just a bit worried about the concentration.. how much ammonia to use? afters too concentrated, the whole dash melt then i die... heheh :D

anyways, stains that i want to clean from these parts are water marks, pressure stains, oil, etc..

input much appreciated... :) !

p.s. not necessarily i am prepping these parts for painting... might not even paint them... so a good general cleaning agent would suffice...

JeFfReYiSpEacE

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
rite... thanks partyJOE... good tip..

but i might want to keep the interior.. as in not spray it first.. any other ideas?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

just wanted to find out what the general opinion is for the top range Honda City and the Kia Forte.

City around 90k and the Forte around 94k.. but City oni 1.6, Forte 2.0.

In terms of exterior Forte and City look like clones...Interior got any comments?

Anyone compared these cars? in terms of performance and quality which would be a better buy?

Appreciate any feedback :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience