Interior car stench

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Bro, try nanomist from CAR INTERNATIONAL, they use steam to eliminate bacteria and smell, my car always smell like hospital after gone through this treatment...

Cheaper way, keep used tea pack/tea leaves and put it in car, it works too... (best for socks smell) :biggrin:

Saw some advertisement abt ionizer device put in car range from 99-699, the test itself showed it can really sterilise car interior, but i never use one b4, dare not recommend...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I use Thirsty Hippo...It absorbs all the moisture from the car if got water smell.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
there's 1 method in some big car wash centres, they will powder ur whole car (inside) with smoke (what kinda smoke i dunno laa) but it is very thick (i mean the smoke)..

i ask the car wash fella, he says its for ur interior car busuk, for ppl who vomitted inside, or if there's dead cat inside...he says RM 25 for the whole car..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
P.I.M.P:sorry bro...im doesn't knw where to buy it...i get it frm my club group purchase last time...

TitanRev:later wanna go and buy some Thirsty Hippo too...my car need it vry much...especially after rain...

fstrader:unker...its hot steam...^^

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
P.I.M.P:sorry bro...im doesn't knw where to buy it...i get it frm my club group purchase last time...

TitanRev:later wanna go and buy some Thirsty Hippo too...my car need it vry much...especially after rain...

fstrader:unker...its hot steam...^^
yes kah??

work or not ah?? :smokin:

P.I.M.P

Oct 23, 2008
but thirsty hippo is to absord moisture right...not to eliminate the odor or bau busuk...last time my mum put brinjal cut into half n put in the car...it works

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
fstrader:work kot...didn't try before yet...but it seems work for me...hehe...

P.I.M.P:wow...brinjal can eliminate odor?bro...do u try to put some charcoal?

P.I.M.P

Oct 23, 2008
fstrader:work kot...didn't try before yet...but it seems work for me...hehe...

P.I.M.P:wow...brinjal can eliminate odor?bro...do u try to put some charcoal?
yeah brinal can...charcoal also can...tried d

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
The right way is.. practice perfect hygene... no eating in car.. never wear sweating n dirty clthes in car.. dont carry anything that have smells.. if must put in the trunk.. the easiest way... is rewrap the seats to those leather type.. and easy to wash with damp cloth... fabric will mostlikely store bacteria n creates odors... AND install an ionizer..

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
just throw some charcoal blocks into your car for a few days, it will absorb stenches and moisture.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Rotting smell is difficult to get rid off.
Plus rotting udang, the more susah.
You like durian or not?- YES---> put durians to mask the rotting smell.
NO----> Need to clean up items that can absord the stink... cushion,
carpets, head board --- as long as cloth based it will keep
the ROTTING smell. Best is go do the STEAM thing first...
Then report back..

Thought he asked... Buy from where? (Your mun buy the fried prawn mah, where i know...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Where can I find the nano mat? How bout ionizer? Does it work to eliminate odor?

Yeah will do it this weekend

Thanks for the info. I got the hooks on the headrest. Just that my mum nvr hook it up. Oh forgot to mention, the fried prawns is in a plactic bag. Nvr kena my seat..LUCKY!!!:driver:

Where to buy?
ASK you mum (she buy the prawn wan mah, how I know...)

Rendezvous

Nov 17, 2009
Petaling Jaya
www.markleo.net
Bro, try nanomist from CAR INTERNATIONAL, they use steam to eliminate bacteria and smell, my car always smell like hospital after gone through this treatment...

Cheaper way, keep used tea pack/tea leaves and put it in car, it works too... (best for socks smell) :biggrin:

Saw some advertisement abt ionizer device put in car range from 99-699, the test itself showed it can really sterilise car interior, but i never use one b4, dare not recommend...
I totally agree that if you use Nanomist from CAR INTERNATIONAL, it will help eliminate the smell and the cost is quite low (members = RM24.80 for both car wash and nanomist).

Recently I bought a used car and it had a bad smell in it, so I sent it to CAR and did the NANOmist treatment. Smells soooo much better after it. It really gotten rid of those old smoke and stinking socks smell.

bubbalim21

Sep 28, 2009
Penang
pandan leaves? tried orange peel once. not very effective though. send car to professionals like autoglym once a year or two. costly but effective....once i had an elderly passenger who just couldn't hold it & let go in her pants....& eventually seeped into my back seat. man, after dropping her home, it was straight to the professional cleaners. can't blame her though. she's sick & very old.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
pandan leaves? tried orange peel once. not very effective though. send car to professionals like autoglym once a year or two. costly but effective....once i had an elderly passenger who just couldn't hold it & let go in her pants....& eventually seeped into my back seat. man, after dropping her home, it was straight to the professional cleaners. can't blame her though. she's sick & very old.

pandan leaves works as well for my mom's car but u know what really did the trick?

changing the air con filter.....u should try it if ur car has one most prob its clogged n dirty throughout d years....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, need sifus help on some issue. My friend recently bought a used putra year 97. Me myself is driving a satria gti so i know that both gti and putra share the same engine type 4g93p.
Damn, putra is so much more powerful than gti.

The thing im not sure is that my friends putra, the air hose between the air flow sensor and throttle body been modified with a mini open pod filter(the red thing).My gti the hose is connected back to the engine head. I was just wondering, whether in what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience