Integra DA Suspension Question!

ganoalvin

Nov 19, 2006
Im thinking of using EK absorbers on all four corners but im not sure if they will fit. Any DA sifus out there willing to give me an answer? Thanks.

zareef

Aug 29, 2005
KL
i did for my DA6 at MPD auto. using their custom made adjustable titan shocks.. quite nice.. not sure though about using EK/EG, need to do some mod i guess.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
DA suspension and EF suspension are directly interchangeable.. and u can use EG suspensions into EF but not EKs. fork change needed as mentioned above

the EK dont think will fit....coz the EK rear suspension uses the fork type bottom mount while EGs are eyelet type.

i guess u can use the EK ones if u changed to some aftermarket rear lower control arm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

hi having starting issue with my car (perdana evo 3) , the problem is every time i cold start the car , i have to crank few times before the engine fires up, but when i start while the engine is still warm , no issues, the battery, fuel pump & filter are quite new, im suspecting the fuel pump relay is the culprit , not supplying proper voltage to the fuel pump , i failed to locate the fuel pump relay , i have checked under the hood and driver side leg compartment, does anyone know the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience