Install RSM for celica gen 7

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
Hi... any good place to install the apexi rsm for celica gen 7 ??? i know a lot of place got the rsm installation service provided but just wonder which shop had the good skill and reasonable price to do the installation ....

thanks..

QuarterMile

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
juz go to excool(beside N1 sunway) and look for ah loo(boss).
he's the best wiring guy so far...hands down and he had done alot of celicas lately.

BA5

Known Member
Jun 18, 2009
how much does he charged for workmanship? i've heard bout his excellent skills...

red_celica

Jul 5, 2009
Ya laaa...I'm also thinking wanna put those thing but don't know where to go. Last time i go n put this turbo timer at this shop, the wiring got mess up and jammed my elec window...kah kah kah...lucky they fix it for free!! rite now..want to add any elec device, i gotta think twice man...unlucky part is, last year my car got broke in...why? lousy stupid mahai thief wanna steal my Apexi turbo timer (250 only maa)...just ask la...i'll give it for free one...go break my side window and cost me RM1,200 somemore...faker...next time i see any thief break in ppls car, i'm gonna rammed them sampai mampos man....

Oh ya...anyone with vast exp, pls advise us...is it recommended to put RSM esp with ur brake system still stock?!! Hmm...

Last edited:

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
ok thanks for ur guys info.. i will search for the skill boss... anyways the thief don care how much the gadget worth they just get it first.... the thief doesnt know the side mirror is more expensive than the turbo time if they knew it sure they will steal the whole door next time gagagag.. at least got mirror .. power window motor and one side door panel also ma gagaga

QuarterMile

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Side window is RM1.2k already
How bout the front screen??
I think need to increase the insurance coverage to 4k lolz

red_celica

Jul 5, 2009
ok thanks for ur guys info.. i will search for the skill boss... anyways the thief don care how much the gadget worth they just get it first.... the thief doesnt know the side mirror is more expensive than the turbo time if they knew it sure they will steal the whole door next time gagagag.. at least got mirror .. power window motor and one side door panel also ma gagaga
__________________________________________________________________________________

:proud: hahaha...ya la...next time they end up steal our window plak!!!

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
em... how about the front windscreen??? some rsm install in the center of the dashboard rite.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.

My 4G92 cams already reprofiled by MatSpeed. I expect it will exceed Jun Stage 2 specs of 304.

I want to buy Honda Type R double valve spring. Boleh pakai or not and need any changes to the retainer kit or shim kit or not??? I just want my engine tahan high rev because once my car is out, I sure rev every hour.... :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience