Install intercooler

blmse92

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with Crazyee, once he puts the intercooler, blocks the radiator.. then heating problem la, aircond not cold laa..

Very usefull to put intercooler that is not functioning. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
agree too.. why i never thought of that.. i have my stock radiator.. and i block it..deng...
any solutions? no solution then i am not gonna change it.. never even think of blocking the stock radiator

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You rather change radiator just to put the intercooler? You change radiator also no use la, it will still block the radiator no matter what.

Why don't you save the money buy evo or subaru, got original intercooler already.
Or too rich sponsor me la :proud:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
1st thing 1st... i dont know where on earth u got the info that applying turbo is illegal in malaysia... been playing with converted turbo cars for 6 years n till today even JPJ has never stop me n told me its ilegal.. get it done the right way n no1 can question u

2ndly whats your motive for having a fake intercooler?? honest opinion from me.. we the turbo boys 1 look can know its a turbo engine or not and u will be a laughing stock, 2nd u are gona screwup or bumper as u have to cut certain digree of the bumper to fit 1. 3rd instead of letting your radiator to have fluent air flow ur blocking it....4th... ur looking trouble by some road bullies which will tail gate u to show your car performance since u showing off u have a intercooler....lol

come on bro...be genuine and life with it....if u so wana fake your car go get your self some custome bumpers which have some ready made fins on it which looks like a darn intercoolers...

never the less this is my personal oppinion...take it or leave it...

Hi bro and forumers.. i am new here..
First time posting here.. i dunno i post the correct sections. but i see car modifications corner. so i post at here..

my saga blm se..
i gonna mod a intercooler on the front grille there.. so will jpj kacau?
i know turbo is illegal in malaysia..
but i didnt install turbo. i just put the intercooler for looks only..
issit okay?

brothers of car pls enlight me..
thanks zerotohundered

blmse92

Aug 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
1st thing 1st... i dont know where on earth u got the info that applying turbo is illegal in malaysia... been playing with converted turbo cars for 6 years n till today even JPJ has never stop me n told me its ilegal.. get it done the right way n no1 can question u

2ndly whats your motive for having a fake intercooler?? honest opinion from me.. we the turbo boys 1 look can know its a turbo engine or not and u will be a laughing stock, 2nd u are gona screwup or bumper as u have to cut certain digree of the bumper to fit 1. 3rd instead of letting your radiator to have fluent air flow ur blocking it....4th... ur looking trouble by some road bullies which will tail gate u to show your car performance since u showing off u have a intercooler....lol

come on bro...be genuine and life with it....if u so wana fake your car go get your self some custome bumpers which have some ready made fins on it which looks like a darn intercoolers...

never the less this is my personal oppinion...take it or leave it...
Agree~ i take it! Haha thanks

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

You rather change radiator just to put the intercooler? You change radiator also no use la, it will still block the radiator no matter what.

Why don't you save the money buy evo or subaru, got original intercooler already.
Or too rich sponsor me la :proud:
True true.. Waste of money. I knw i knw. Thanks too:driver:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
True that. Since you into looks, why not change the rims/tires or paint the car or something...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I don't know what is wrong with my puny 1300cc Satria.

I only change the muffler to S-flow type, that's all, others untouch.

RM 30 - 220 or 235 Km's only.

RM 60 - 450 Km's

What is this? Normal driving, highway + city driving.

If city driving, i think can only get 400 Km's only.

Duhhhh. :eek:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience